💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MTV: Selena did favourite cover of the year (Gaga ranked 18th)

bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

I hope gaga doesn't attend the VMAs, and i aint even being salty

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

bayonse
1 minute ago, notsoratedr said:

I hope gaga doesn't attend the VMAs, and i aint even being salty

agree

legends should not attend such cheap shows

no more parties in LA

Kermit

I thought we weren't staying up to date on MTV and their trashiness. Gaga most likely isn't attending any more of their events no matter how many votes she gets or anything, MTV is a mess as well as the VMAs,

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bloody

Slay Selena for 1st place and Demi for having 2 covers. :applause:

Those 70k people though who saw and heard gaga singing that cover would place her higher. :stalkga:

PrinceGaga

LMFAOOOOOO HAVE THEY EVEN HEARD IMAGINE? OR I WISH? OR IF I EVER LOSE MY FAITH IN YOU? OR THE FRICKIN SOUND OF MUSIC?!?! LMAOOOO 

Irrelevant

Lara Croft

Lmao, Selena's cover is horrible, sorry. 

Even funny to see them covering her inability to sing up by describing it as a "sensual and emotional" cover. :bye:

10 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

LMFAOOOOOO HAVE THEY EVEN HEARD IMAGINE? OR I WISH? OR IF I EVER LOSE MY FAITH IN YOU? OR THE FRICKIN SOUND OF MUSIC?!?! LMAOOOO 

Irrelevant

33 minutes ago, lg867 said:

Have they ever heard I want your love?

You are all forgetting that those songs are old and did not chart this year, therefore they are irrelevant.

MTV is focused on popular music...It would be nice if Gaga made it higher on the list but she really should cover popular current songs every once in a while, not just old songs.

bayonse
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Gaga really should cover popular current songs every once in a while, not just old songs.

Gaga only covers great songs not new :gaycat:

no more parties in LA

Warholian

MTV... cool. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Just now, bayonse said:

Gaga only covers great songs not new :gaycat:

Surely there was a hit this year that is up to her standards....Hello, Good For You...Uptown Funk maybe? IDK

Haha don't take it too seriously. MTV promotes the 'hot new acts' to stay current and focus on covers of current hit songs. 

It's not really to do with quality, it's just a silly article :smh:

Archived