Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

This is only the second time she did this high note so well :flutter:

First time was Gypsy @ Sukkiri. Same note. Gorgeous.

Edit: The Oscars high note was the same one too :giveup: Queen. Holy note.

truerom4nc
On 17/12/2015 at 11:21 PM, High Prince said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I really don't like this song or the way Gaga sings it. And even though I appreciate the message, I really don't think it comes across well in the song. I'm glad it got nominated and I hope people like the performance, but I'm ready for TIHTY to be forgotten.

A lot of people are praising TIHTY, awards, critics, media, non-fans, etc. and it is giving respect to Gaga as an artist. So don't say that you're ''ready for TIHTY to be forgotten'' because it's good for her and her career.

:bye:

5 minutes ago, truerom4nc said:

A lot of people are praising TIHTY, awards, critics, media, non-fans, etc. and it is giving respect to Gaga as an artist. So don't say that you're ''ready for TIHTY to be forgotten'' because it's good for her and her career.

:bye:

How the fokk is it "ready to be forgotten" if it's a leading contender for Oscar gold? What kind of a clueless fokk would even conceive the possibility of it being "forgotten"?

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Isn't it funny how she was saying how difficult it is for her to think about this song and to perform it because it's so painful to her, and as soon as she does perform it, her fans are basically saying it sounds like ****? Really supportive guys. :awkney:

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived