Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Meh i love til it happens to you but this doesnt sound that good, it's alright i guess. What bothers me the most is the band, it's too much, it would be way better if she was just singing it with the piano and a violon or two. Her voice gets lost with all those instruments in the back imo

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Beautifully sung, I've always been deeply moved by Gagas lower chest voice! The way she sang Dope at the artRAVE, that theatrically deep sound of her voice... SHIVERS! I am glad she uses it for TIHTY as well, as I feel like she can portray sadness and pain through it brilliantly.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Reading some of the comments on the performance is just disheartening. 

No wonder Bobby said that they're aiming at a new audience with LG5.  She hates ya'll.

:grr:

There is nothing wrong with disliking a performance... We don't have to love EVERY single moment of EVERY single performance to be a fan.

Xalser

Pharamon

This sounds kind of bad...i must admit...Especially if I compare this performance to her iconic Speechless performance - its like idk much much worse

5 minutes ago, Applause said:

There is nothing wrong with disliking a performance... We don't have to love EVERY single moment of EVERY single performance to be a fan.

There is nothing wrong, but you know there's a problem with the fanbase when they're the ones who are ripping Gaga apart while non-fans are praising her.

:crossed:

Just now, JGD said:

There is nothing wrong, but you know there's a problem with the fanbase when they're the ones who are ripping Gaga apart while non-fans are praising her.

I agree to an extent, as a fan I do think we should show her love and say we do not like a certain aspect of a performance in a respectful way. 

Xalser

Is the full performance out by now? I also really want to see Same Old Love by Selena. They said it would be out by Friday...?

ashamednudist

She sounds really good and exactly like the record

i love this voice it reminds me of bad romance, i hope lg5 will sound like this 

1 hour ago, JGD said:

It's not really her fans "ripping her apart". It's just that the people who have followed Gaga for years expect more. Much more than the average disengaged member of the GP who is just praising the song b/c of the socially-conscious subject matter.

Compared to the most iconic songs off of The Fame or TFM it sucks major ass.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived