💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

andy232000
On 15/12/2015 at 11:45 AM, Resquid said:

TIHTY is such a strange song. I would even say I don't get it. 

i just notice this. its like its not a song that lends itself for vocal goodness. kind of like the judas verses. no matter how you do it. its never gonna sound pleasing

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

after watching the new snippet and begining its an okay to good sound. she sings it very well but with a very weird accent. i think its going to be an overall "good" or "okay"

Didymus

Can Gaga's mom just take over for a year or something. She's so ****ing fabulous.

But let's face it: after it airs and vids circulate, this forum will have another TIHTY performance clash of opinions :rip: I'm excited for it anyway.

Michelle

we have a thread already 

Can't wait none the less 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

On 12/15/2015 at 5:52 PM, Bloody said:

oh gaga why these vocals, why? :air: 

Ha "talent-wins" era's ARTPOP era is coming

fede ARTPOP

She sounds raw...I love it...the "...it wont be reeeaal" part always get me :3

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

5 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

As much as I love this songs purpose, message and how it's really making an impact in terms of exposing a culture that's been kept hidden from the masses for so long... the song bores me. Like.. I don't know if it's the vocals or whatever, but I have no desire to hear it or watch the rest of this performance.

Well said.

It's honestly, one of the worst things she's ever done musically.

I'd rate it among the lower-range of the lesser lights of BTW and ARTPOP.

I mean it is a socially-conscious "message song" (and more power to her--since it is a vital issue that needs a light shined on it)--BUT, vocally it's pretentious caterwauling at it's worst.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Bloody Matt

This kind of voice really gets along with my chords, if that makes sense... It's my fav tone I've heard from Gaga. But here a lot of people seem to hate it. Just a matter of taste apparently.

Dangerous Man

I can't stop playing the song after watching the snippet. Idg why many of you didn't like it. The song has a great melody. Gaga has been also singing that way for a long time now why are you guys just complaining now? Lol.

For me, it was a great performance. Shealso delivered the emotion well. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

somnambulist

On her facebook page literally everyone is praising her performance, and her fans here still want to place their expectations on her and direct her performances. It's the oddest thing. She's won over so many people except the people that claim to be her biggest fans. I dont get it.

• Admin pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived