đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jessica Lange as TCK

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz

Do you think that AHS Hotel would be substantially better if Jessica Lange played the TCK instead of Wes? Same writing, same reveal and pacing but for Jessica Lange playing this character and a man playing Alex (maybe Mr. McDermott from season one). I think that Jessice can turn that role into gold with the deranged and confused pacing. Thoughts?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Rocketno10

:gaycat:interesting thought, and it's actually good to see her play different kind of character beside badass sassy grandma

Kermit

no babe

097.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Rocketno10
Just now, stfugaga said:

A 66 year old playing a Los Angeles cop?

maybe we can change the setting a little bit:neyde:

latina twilight

Any Jessica in this seasons would be the most amazing thing, but I think the only reason they made this character and give it that much attention is because they wanted to give males a major importance this time, unlike other seasons where females were always the stronger.

If Jessica would've played it, the character and its backstory would be so different, that's sure. I have no complaints on Wes performance, just the character itself.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Prismatic

I'll still drag Ryan for his predictable exposed. Don't care who's playing that role, but if they're serving us who's the killer in the early episode, then it's boring. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Quartz
6 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

it's possible. Someone rings her up out of retirement because they need her brilliance

Quartz
5 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Any Jessica in this seasons would be the most amazing thing, but I think the only reason they made this character and give it that much attention is because they wanted to give males a major importance this time, unlike other seasons where females were always the stronger.

If Jessica would've played it, the character and its backstory would be so different, that's sure. I have no complaints on Wes performance, just the character itself.

but what if we keep the backstory the same? Do you think it would have worked still disregarding the fact that they tried including males again?

Quartz
Just now, LebaneseDude said:

You guys do too much to Wes lol

lol this isn't a diss. I was just thinking of what would have been the perfect role for jessica other than the countess and the tck comes to mind. I just wanna see if it works :laughga:

LebaneseDude
Just now, hellothing said:

lol this isn't a diss. I was just thinking of what would have been the perfect role for jessica other than the countess and the tck comes to mind. I just wanna see if it works :laughga:

Maybe :laughga:

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

latina twilight
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

but what if we keep the backstory the same? Do you think it would have worked still disregarding the fact that they tried including males again?

Besides the fact, as said above, that they wouldn't put a women at her age as a police officer, I think the rest would go well, it would feel different.

It would be awesome to see more crying and heartbreaking scenes from her if she played this character, but I doubt Ryan would've think of a character like this for her.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Warholian
24 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

I mean, iconic. Chloe Sevigny would never score Lange though, so it's a little unrealistic. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

BloodyMaryJane

They should've just scrapped John as a character. They should've just made it a minor aspect of the show, making March as the only TCK who has already finished all the commendments (before he died) except one commandment (which is reserved for the Countess's death). I think everything would be better that way, and they'd give Sally another purpose. Her story with John is so boring.

Archived