💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Sizzily

I tought I could get away with never having to hear Hotline Bling. Damn you Ryan Murphy. Damn you to hell.

Gaga's acting was so good! Also, why are people saying Queenie's back? Is it confirmed that's who Gabourey is playing? :excited:

One Banned Boi

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoogooGaga
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah and Gaga too... that's what we call a cliffhanger to catch viewers after the hiatus

I'm pretty sure the Countess and Donovan were already gone when Liz and Iris shot. 

Yep. I'm kinda hoping the show ends the way it started with the Countess and Donovan hunting for new victims like a couple of bad asses.

Katie14
3 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

As she says ... ''I'm every ICON''   ;) 

How is it fair that one person has so many talents?....and I have none :toofunny:

I mean, she works damn hard but still. She has the natural talent that gives back to her whenever she puts in the effort.

monketsharona
Just now, Princess Leia said:

I tought I could get away with never having to hear Hotline Bling. Damn you Ryan Murphy. Damn you to hell.

Gaga's acting was so good! Also, why are people saying Queenie's back? Is it confirmed that's who Gabourey is playing? 

Her attitude is sooooo Queenie ^^ 

I think originally it was Emma Roberts who was expected to return. I'm pretty sure they want to link season 5 to season 3

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Her attitude is sooooo Queenie ^^ 

I think originally it was Emma Roberts who was expected to return. I'm pretty sure they want to link season 5 to season 3

All these connections! Glad its not Emma Roberts tbh.

26b45096fd55d0aaee6c71ec1f407808.gif

Spoiler

Is it true that Billie Dean is going to be in this season?

One Banned Boi

Alien Tulip
13 minutes ago, GoogooGaga said:

Matt is still filming. I don't think any of them are dead.

Ghosts plus its obvious hes dead since his mother threw him in the incinerator in the preview. Gaga is probably alive though and probably used him as a shield. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Princess Leia said:

All these connections! Glad its not Emma Roberts tbh.

26b45096fd55d0aaee6c71ec1f407808.gif

Hide contents

Is it true that Billie Dean is going to be in this season?

Yes in the finale ;)

SLAYing
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How is it fair that one person has so many talents?....and I have none :toofunny:

I mean, she works damn hard but still. She has the natural talent that gives back to her whenever she puts in the effort.

Hey, don't say that ... Everyone is gifted and so are you buddy ...  xoxo :) 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Katie14
Just now, SLAYing said:

Hey, don't say that ... Everyone is gifted and so are you buddy ...  xoxo :) 

I am wonderfully gifted at wasting time.

caseymonster

My story part 1: 

The premise will be about a cop investigating murdurs who comes to the hotel and gets sucked into the dark side. The killer is gaga and donavon. Obviously. He is checking into the hotel and and starts having a roman with gaga. John is interacting with a whole bunch of crazy killer characters like liz taylor and iris and sally(we dont know their back story till later and we just assume they are crazy) and mr match (who is working for gaga and getting rid of bodies). John and donavon share gaga. And john likes this settlement cus he has a wife. But donavon goes ape **** crazy and challanges john. Aventually  gaga tries to get rid of him. We think he dies. But he survives.  Johm still lives a double life with gaga and chloe (and looks for the killer) . Theres this broken home theme and chloe is suspecting he is cheating on her. One day shes broken emotionally and donavon comes to her and they have sex and he turns her into a vampire. Chloe personality is what gaga was in flicker where she was always attracted to the dark side. Where gagas personality is straight up evil. Gaga will be narcistic and does not fall in love or anything. Chloe and donavon both hate gaga becauze she stole john and donavon because she tried to kill him.  John is interacting with those crazy characters while he is investigating them and finds out their back story. Liz was raped when he was small and is a killer as well. Sally was abandoned by ber parents and was resplved to prostitution smd drugs. John discovers that killers are not that evil and his lines for whats good and evil gets blurred. Aftrer turning vampire chloe goes ape **** killing their son. John will have a break down and kills her. Sally tells john gaga is the killer. He confronts gaga  but because he went insane he joins her and becomes a killer as well. As they start their journey in killing he is constantly conflickting about what he does. Gaga tells him anout the grand kill she plans to execute. Which is a party in the hotel. Gaga oretty much stays an anegma the whole show. 

Subplots: 

Sally: a drug addict abandoned by her parents. She comes to the hotel every night with a diffrrnt man who loves her for the night and and she kills him for fun. She is confronted by john who actually pity her and she falls in love with him. Knowing he belongs to gaga. She does not dare to be with him and plays as the loyal girl as she continus to give john more clues so he keeps comming back. Untill she tells him one say its gaga. John and sally have a very weird relationship. Shes trying to better herself because of him.  

Liz. Was raped when she was small  and becomes a tranny. Gaga turned him this way. Always refered to as gagas pet. He is fearless. And kills only murdurers and rapists. In a very very very brutal way. John learns what she does but feel sympathic for her and lets her continue. 

Mr march: aventually becomes the main villain. He kills for fun. Tortures them. Has some brain damage idk. He is the definition of insanity. Gaga keeps him in the basement to deal with the bodies. He is her brother. But she doesnt let him out. (He lives in the basement of the hotel). Knowing john stayed with gaga sally lets him out. He is starting to live inside the hotel walls and kill the cast slowly. 

Iris: same story line as ryans iris. She goes into killing because of liz. Her son is donavon. She is glorious.

Donavon: after chloes death he is confronting his mom for help. And together they gonna go against john and gaga. As she is hes inside man. Aventually he betrays hes mom

Idk i was im in a creative mood tonight

joemayzzin

i always knew gaga had this ability to pull of amazing acting but each week she legit just amazes me! i hope she wins every award she is nominated for because she has been killing it each episode and can't wait until January 6th to see what happens next!!!! 

thierryrreiht

F-ING CLIFFHANGER I CAN'T

SO EVIL UGH

also I'm asking you all: when we hear Gaga moan when she has sex or scream or cry, do you think it's her voice? at 39:40-39:50 it doesn't sound like her at ALL

1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

This show is really hit or miss I think. Some episodes and moments are amazing and others are really stupid, silly, or ridiculous. Honestly, I really don't think I would be watching if it wasn't for Gaga... and I used to be a fan of the show.

So TRUE. It's great to hear an HONEST opinion. It's gets so incredibly old hearing the constant blind validation of Gaga (for what is at best a "middling" performance in this season of AHS).

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived