💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, RAMROD said:

Yeah, probably taking cover behind that couch.

Or even gone before they arrived... I mean Liz and Donovan entered and shot without even waiting to aim someone..

The fact we didn't see the Countess or Donovan being killed on screen just scream they are not dead. Especially the Countess. She's the big villain, we'll see her die when it will be her time ! 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papasquat

Maybe the she gets revenge IS the countess. She shielded the bullets with Donovan. Donovan had to die because Valentino did?

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

RAMROD
Just now, monketsharona said:

Or even gone before they arrived... I mean Liz and Donovan entered and shot without even waiting to aim someone..

The fact we didn't see the Countess or Donovan being killed on screen just scream they are not dead. Especially the Countess. She's the big villain, we'll see her die when it will be her time ! 

inb4 it was a homage to Pulp Fiction and no bullets were hitting them lmao

2 minutes ago, Nikkosuxx said:

Maybe the she gets revenge IS the countess. She shielded the bullets with Donovan. Donovan had to die because Valentino did?

that is possible too :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

THAT LAST SCENE

!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

yASSsss

loved the episode..so many good moments..donovan dancing to hotline bling made me cackle :sharon:

too bad we have to wait till january for the next episode :crossed:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

actually this shot of Liz pushing a corpse is from another episode already aired (I can't remember which one).. 

EDIT : it's from the beginning of episode 2. 

I watched episode 2 beginning and its a different scene and they didnt even say the lines in the preview plus they also dumped the bodies of the couple iris killed in episode 5. Gaga definitely is alive though since theres a scene that hasnt aired yet of ramona finally meeting gaga and gaga looks like shes crying. 

NewUsername

:ooo    that last scene!!!

Gaga's acting was not so good in the police scene, but amazing in the last scene! :sara:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

I watched episode 2 beginning and its a different scene and they didnt even say the lines in the preview plus they also dumped the bodies of the couple iris killed in episode 5. Gaga definitely is alive though since theres a scene that hasnt aired yet of ramona finally meeting gaga and gaga looks like shes crying. 

Don't trust too much trailers, they are manipulated... They always put words from different scenes and episodes to make it exciting, especially before a hiatus...

Just look at the scene with Ramona on the trailer, once you can see her attacking (it's from episode 9 when she slit Drake's throat) then you can see her crying and covered of blood (definitely a new scene). Everything is manipulated... They always mix old scenes to new one expecially when the next episode is not entirely done (which is the case of episode 11, they wrapped it late last week..)  

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Don't trust too much trailers, they are manipulated... They always put words from different scenes and episodes to make it exciting, especially before a hiatus...

Just look at the scene with Ramona on the trailer, once you can see her attacking (it's from episode 9 when she slit Drake's throat) then you can see her crying and covered of blood (definitely a new scene). Everything is manipulated... They always mix old scenes to new one expecially when the next episode is not entirely done (which is the case of episode 11, they wrapped it late last week..)  

I know but I do think Gaga and Ramona will fight in the next episode since the title is called Battle Royale. Overall I hope there's an actual good ending this season. I'm already happy to hear Liz and Iris taking over the hotel at the final which makes me believe they are the only ones to survive but something tells me Ryan will do something stupid and corny like the countess surviving and killing them both just because she's a pop star. It would be too predictable and cringeworthy. Overall I'm not happy with how this season turned out since it felt more like a vampire diary **** parody but I enjoy Iris, Liz and Ramona since their acting is impeccable. Gaga's acting has improved as well but some of the writing is so bad but thats not her to blame. 

that cliffhanger :rip:

i don't think the countess is dead though, i think she definitely shielded herself using donovan however if she is still alive, why doesn't she kill iris and liz? we know that both of them are in it till the final episode so you would think the countess would kill whoever was attacking her.

i also pray that she isn't dead because we still have to see ramona and the countess in a major scene, it's been building to it. if the countess is dead now, ramona's storyline would have been pointless this whole time. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, jxckk said:

that cliffhanger :rip:

i don't think the countess is dead though, i think she definitely shielded herself using donovan however if she is still alive, why doesn't she kill iris and liz? we know that both of them are in it till the final episode so you would think the countess would kill whoever was attacking her.

Maybe she just escaped ? The Countess is not immortal if she's hit by a bullet so I guess she wouldn't stay there if everybody wants her dead..

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe she just escaped ? The Countess is not immortal if she's hit by a bullet so I guess she wouldn't stay there if everybody wants her dead..

that some matrix sort of stuff. i doubt in that big cloak she's fast enough to leg it out of the way in the few short seconds between noticing them and the bullets being fired. 

i definitely think that donovan is dead after that but i'm hoping that she has somehow survived whether it be using his body as a shield or ducking for cover. she's in the next episode but whether as human or ghost we don't know. (hoping not a ghost, the concept of the ghosts are really annoying now)

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, jxckk said:

that some matrix sort of stuff. i doubt in that big cloak she's fast enough to leg it out of the way in the few short seconds between noticing them and the bullets being fired. 

i definitely think that donovan is dead after that but i'm hoping that she has somehow survived whether it be using his body as a shield or ducking for cover. she's in the next episode but whether as human or ghost we don't know. (hoping not a ghost, the concept of the ghosts are really annoying now)

My theory is the fact she and Donovan fled before Liz and Iris arrived. When you think about it Iris and Liz enter and shoot directly without even aiming... I'm pretty sure the room was empty or just Donovan in it.

I think the shot with Donovan and the Countess looking at the door opening and the moment Iris and Liz enter are two different moments. Maybe someone would have told the Countess she's in danger before they came to kill her ? 

That's just a theory of course ^^ But I feel like that cliffhanger is misleading just to keep everyone on next episode. 

ItsTommyBitch

POOR SCARLET, LMAO

Also, John looks so much hotter now that hes evil :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

This was a fun episode, I loved it. I can't wait until it comes back!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived