đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

andy232000

STOP IT! seriously.....i know its a forum but for the love of god....i can see why gaga believes freedom of expression is overrated..JK! she used to do the same thing years back with born this way. dont worry its temporal. it wears off after a couple of months

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

STOP IT. She looks fine. The lips will probably go back to normal

they do go back to normal. she did it years ago and they did. as long as she doesnt constantly inject them she should have them less swollen on february and normal by may.

Stephen

I mean it's obvious she's not just doing masks rn :rip: she still looks beautiful I just hope like everyone else that she doesn't go too far. Her face is perfect to me :wub:

Fiona Apple
Just now, andy232000 said:

they do go back to normal. she did it years ago and they did. as long as she doesnt constantly inject them she should have them back by february.

Yeah.She should never do that again tbh. 

andy232000
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

they do go back to normal. she did it years ago and they did. as long as she doesnt constantly inject them she should have them back by february.

i dont mind if she does s long as she still looks like herself. yesterday at times Talk i could see the obvious "not gaga" facial features and it did bother me for the first time

Schwerk
1 hour ago, amenvodka said:

Yes, your thread made it! It removed all plastic surgery comments from all other threads and there will never be another lengthy, strenuous, invasive and borderline disgusting discussion about Gaga having facial injections or not and how it correalates to her intelligence or integrity, and everyone will directly use the (still somewhat broken) search function instead of conveniently writing a "her lips look ugly MOMMY MONSTER STOP DOING SURGERY DON'T END LIKE AMY WINEHOUSE UWU UWU" right below the newest thread that just popped up about it.

But honestly, just let me ask you this question: Why do YOU want to discuss it? Because I don't understand the need to discuss it. I literally don't. What Gaga does to her body is none of my business. What her body looks like is none of my business. It's hers, not mine. Maybe I'm just empathetic because I have been put on blast, bullied and humiliated for my weight, androgynous face and overall physical appearance very regularly and very publically in real life and on the internet, but just the very idea of people feeling entitled to do any of that makes me physically sick.

I agree, but I think there's two main reasons.

1. This is a forum, so every little thing about Gaga is discussed. To me someone saying a song is horrible (seeing as she puts everything into her art) is the same as saying you don't like her outfit or her lips. It's a strange thing to discuss a person and dissect every little thing, but that's the obsessive nature a forum carries. Plus it's fairly anonymous and they don't expect her to actually read it.

2. Genuine compassion/concern. To some fans Gaga feels like a friend. You want her to feel beautiful as she is, loving herself. And seeing her change her looks can make them feel she's not happy with herself. She has commented before how she got in a phase where she just kept getting injections like a habit, and with her addictive nature, fans just get a little protective of her I think. I know I do sometimes. I just want her to be happy. There has been so many times in the past you could tell something was wrong, and later learned she was depressed or going through bad stuff. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mr Ricky

LIP FILLER?! 

Girl, you haven't seen AHS. At some point of view, I really was thinking that Gaga's lips were GONE. :rip: 

Crossfit

ChicaSkas

pics for starters in your OP or people are going to go WTF right there... secondly you really don't want her reading this... thirdly, a lot can be done with makeup for the film/screen work she's doing.... did this even need to be a thread?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

VOLANTIS
11 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

LIP FILLER?! 

Girl, you haven't seen AHS. At some point of view, I really was thinking that Gaga's lips were GONE. :rip: 

SAME!!! Especially during the scene where she goes to inspect the wreckage with Iris.

And from the latest episode where she's yelling at March. 

Her Lips could mean anything. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived