Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard Releases Top Artists of Each Year Since 1981

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
10 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Not when it involves taking the life of another human being or causing PHYSICAL HARM to another. How would you feel if that was your daughter because she is someones daughter, sister, and friend.

I don't feel anything like that because I am never having children. I am not defending him I am just saying we as people don't know what spurred him on to doing it. what history of violence he has etc and we will never know. This is something for the two parties involved to deal with ( which they have) and we should be urging him to change and become a better person and to partake in education session. Use his mistake and learn from it and help others to change. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gaga Monster
6 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

I don't feel anything like that because I am never having children. I am not defending him I am just saying we as people don't know what spurred him on to doing it. what history of violence he has etc and we will never know. This is something for the two parties involved to deal with ( which they have) and we should be urging him to change and become a better person and to partake in education session. Use his mistake and learn from it and help others to change. 

Hopefully he does get help

GGD Presidential Elections

1 hour ago, DeathofSamantha said:

You don't understand anything about Chris' upbringing or the psychological trauma that he went through to bring him to violence - so don't make comments that infer that he is a woman beater when it was one isolated situation -that the other side has forgiven him for and they have moved on from. He is even open to educating the system and world about this - pretty much can say he has changed from that incident and he was in the wrong but that doesn't make him a beater it was one situation and he has learned from it. 

lol take a sit

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Katsuki Bakugo
35 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

lol take a sit

I think you mean seat. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Versace

what lies 

1999: Britney 

2007: Fergie / Rihanna 

2009: Gaga

2012: Year of the one hit wonders

Call Me Maybe, Somebody I Use To Know, Gangnam Style

2013: Katy / Beyonce 

2014: Katy/ Beyonce 

FrankGutz

TLC & Gagz :legend: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived