Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard Releases Top Artists of Each Year Since 1981

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Billboard has released the top artists of each year since 1981. Previously, these stats were only shown since 2006. So let's take a look. These stats are based on albums, songs, and tours. Early 2000's really illustrate how big rap music was. Thoughts?

2015: Taylor Swift

2014: One Direction

2013: Bruno Mars

2012: Adele

2011: Adele

2010: Lady Gaga

2009: Taylor Swift

2008: Chris Brown (he had so much promise until he decided to become a woman beater)

2007: Akon (what happened to him?)

2006: Chris Brown

2005: 50 Cent (he used to be so major)

2004: Usher

2003: 50 Cent

2002: Nelly 

2001: Destiny's Child

2000: Destiny's Child

1999: Backstreet Boys

1998: Usher

1997: LeAnn Rimes (man, she turned into a train wreck)

1996: Alanis Morissette 

1995: TLC 

1994: Ace of Base

1993: Garth Brooks

1992: Garth Brooks

1991: Mariah Carey

1990: New Kids on the Block

1989: New Kids on the Block

1988: George Michael

1987: Bon Jovi

1986: Whitney Houston

1985: Madonna

1984: Lionel Richie

1983: Michael Jackson

1982: The Go-Go's 

1981: REO Speedwagon

It truly is crazy that Chris Brown could've been the next Michael Jackson maybe.. He's so talented. Also I hope that Gaga will make the list again one day.

Mobster

He doesn't really care about music

Spoiler

anna-wintour-gifs-5.w529.h352.2x.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_m3soxrGmqJ1qawj5v.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Katsuki Bakugo
18 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Billboard has released the top artists of each year since 1981. Previously, these stats were only shown since 2006. So let's take a look. These stats are based on albums, songs, and tours. Early 2000's really illustrate how big rap music was. Thoughts?

2015: Taylor Swift

2014: One Direction

2013: Bruno Mars

2012: Adele

2011: Adele

2010: Lady Gaga

2009: Taylor Swift

2008: Chris Brown (he had so much promise until he decided to become a woman beater)

2007: Akon (what happened to him?)

2006: Chris Brown

2005: 50 Cent (he used to be so major)

2004: Usher

2003: 50 Cent

2002: Nelly 

2001: Destiny's Child

2000: Destiny's Child

1999: Backstreet Boys

1998: Usher

1997: LeAnn Rimes (man, she turned into a train wreck)

1996: Alanis Morissette 

1995: TLC 

1994: Ace of Base

1993: Garth Brooks

1992: Garth Brooks

1991: Mariah Carey

1990: New Kids on the Block

1989: New Kids on the Block

1988: George Michael

1987: Bon Jovi

1986: Whitney Houston

1985: Madonna

1984: Lionel Richie

1983: Michael Jackson

1982: The Go-Go's 

1981: REO Speedwagon

You don't understand anything about Chris' upbringing or the psychological trauma that he went through to bring him to violence - so don't make comments that infer that he is a woman beater when it was one isolated situation -that the other side has forgiven him for and they have moved on from. He is even open to educating the system and world about this - pretty much can say he has changed from that incident and he was in the wrong but that doesn't make him a beater it was one situation and he has learned from it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

You don't understand anything about Chris' upbringing or the psychological trauma that he went through to bring him to violence - so don't make comments that infer that he is a woman beater when it was one isolated situation -that the other side has forgiven him for and they have moved on from. He is even open to educating the system and world about this - pretty much can say he has changed from that incident and he was in the wrong but that doesn't make him a beater it was one situation and he has learned from it. 

if you beat a woman, you're a woman beater. 

If you bake a cake, you're a baker. 

Lol at you thinking men that beat women like this...

Rihanna-after-Chris-Brown-beat-her-in-20

means they only do it once. Domestic abuses are not isolated incidences. Please do your research before you come at me. thats an insult to all women who have been physically assaulted. 

If someone beat my mom, I wouldn't say, aww well his upbringing was hard, so i understand why he beat my mom. 

ARTPOPdidntflop
28 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Once a beater, always a beater

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

GloZell Green

2010 :green: 

But I think Gaga was also the best during 2009. I mean, songs like Just Dance and Paparazzi are loved. If you don't know Poker Face than you've been living under a rock for 6 years :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gaga Monster
51 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

:wtf: Did you see what he did to her? Don't make excuses for his disgusting, inhumane behavior in 2008-09.

GGD Presidential Elections

Katsuki Bakugo
10 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

:wtf: Did you see what he did to her? Don't make excuses for his disgusting, inhumane behavior in 2008-09.

I was alive and a fan during this era and I have lost tremendous amount of respect for him- But in this society aren't we about second chances and learning from our mistakes? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

I was alive and a fan during this era and I have lost tremendous amount of respect for him- But in this society aren't we about second chances and learning from our mistakes? 

Not when it involves taking the life of another human being or causing PHYSICAL HARM to another. How would you feel if that was your daughter because she is someones daughter, sister, and friend.

GGD Presidential Elections

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, VampireMobster said:

He doesn't really care about music

Reveal hidden contents

anna-wintour-gifs-5.w529.h352.2x.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_m3soxrGmqJ1qawj5v.gif

I love Anna Wintour :D

Archived