Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

'Ban Donald Trump' petition passes 200,000 signatures

Featured Posts

lego

The petition will now be considered for debate in the House of Commons

This+is+a+trump+duck+true+_482e00ef67193

A petition calling for American presidential hopeful Donald Trump to be refused entry to the UK has passed 200,000 signatures in less than 24 hours, meaning the issue will be considered for debate in parliament.

The controversial Republican had provoked near global condemnation after claiming as president he would order a “complete shutdown” of Muslim immigration to the United States.

In classic fashion, Boris Johnson responded to Trump’s latest remarks by claiming: "The only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump.”

Meanwhile, London mayoral candidate Zac Goldsmith labelled Trump an “appalling creature” and likened some of the rhetoric of his policies to that of the Nazis.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ban-donald-trump-petition-passes-100000-signatures-a6766336.html

sign it :derpga: 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

malazam

Is he really running for president? I thought he was a joke or something......He's disgusting.....

Who's wasting money on his PAC?

another shot before we kiss the other side

wahkeenasitka

Trump will definitely be banned from entering the city of Portland, Oregon

I won't lie but part of me wants him to win, I'm just really curious to see how this joke will turn in real act. Is that a bad thing? 

AM98GJ
8 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

I won't lie but part of me wants him to win, I'm just really curious to see how this joke will turn in real act. Is that a bad thing? 

Yes!

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

When morbid curiosity goes too far :green:

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏

Kabexuela
25 minutes ago, malazam said:

Is he really running for president? I thought he was a joke or something......He's disgusting.....

Who's wasting money on his PAC?

Where have you been?

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

When morbid curiosity goes too far :green:

:giveup:What could I say..? In the most GGD sense, I am beyond repentance c3Dk4wu.jpg

Goosey

I don't think people should be banned from countries for political points. It's not like they ever ban anyone who's actually of importance. If we're doing that, can we ban David Cameron from Canada?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

venusian
29 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

yes

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

:giveup:What could I say..? In the most GGD sense, I am beyond repentance c3Dk4wu.jpg

But in a cultural sense you

Want to see the world burn just to see how high the flames can go :green: 

(out of likes again :giveup:)

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏