💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What genres would you like to hear on LG5?

What About Us

Featured Posts

Ophelia

I'd die and resurrect if she does industrial, my favorite genre on the planet :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What About Us
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

I'd die and resurrect if she does industrial, my favorite genre on the planet :giveup:

Yassss, industrial dance is my favorite! ?

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

What About Us
1 hour ago, Harry said:

monk chants over elevator music plzzzz gags serve

Whooooa, that would be awesome! ?

What About Us
5 minutes ago, regmckie said:

Pop Rock.

I could live with that.

ApplauseftAdele

Unpopular opinion, I'm a fan of Judas and GUY, I dont know what genre those are (electronic pop?)but i really like the deep vibrating back tones during the chorus of GUY and the verses of Judas. Generally I enjoy some of her more "Dark" sounds like Bad Romance and Marry the Night 

Reality
1 hour ago, ExplicitBeauty1 said:

I could live with that.

It would be amazing! Imagine songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Livin' On a Prayer, Hey Jude, Come Together, and Stayin' Alive—all of which are Pop Rock songs. Obviously, the songs I just mentioned are some of the biggest songs in music history, but a genre like that would sell well! 

🃏🖤👹

Pop, Disco, Glam Rock

I never heard Punk before so i'd go with glam rock

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

What About Us
7 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Pop, Disco, Glam Rock

I never heard Punk before so i'd go with glam rock

Punk is definitely an interesting style. 5 Seconds of Summer is still pop punk but I don't mind it. :)

What About Us
9 hours ago, enderarms said:

Unpopular opinion, I'm a fan of Judas and GUY, I dont know what genre those are (electronic pop?)but i really like the deep vibrating back tones during the chorus of GUY and the verses of Judas. Generally I enjoy some of her more "Dark" sounds like Bad Romance and Marry the Night 

Judas is electro house and G.U.Y. is EDM heavy with some R&B, industrial and house influences, I think.

What About Us
8 hours ago, regmckie said:

It would be amazing! Imagine songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Livin' On a Prayer, Hey Jude, Come Together, and Stayin' Alive—all of which are Pop Rock songs. Obviously, the songs I just mentioned are some of the biggest songs in music history, but a genre like that would sell well! 

I agree with that too! I love some oldies music myself.

LoveandMagic

I'd be down with anything, to be honest. I really hope she experiments a bit and gives us some pretty cool combos and sounds. 

I also love a lot of the ideas people have on here.

13 hours ago, enderarms said:

Not as unpopular as some people would lead you to believe. I like the dark stuff too. If she goes glam metal, punk or dark industrial/house/trance fusion I would die (and be resurrected to spread her message of Gaga-dliness).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived