💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Day 24: ARTPOP MashHitz by POMATIC ~ The 24 Days Of Christmas on GagaDaily!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

It's that time of year again!

1zn3iwi.jpg

lOL3AeL.png

A daily Gaga Advent calendar presented during the month of December each year

RcohBpI.png

Day 24

World Premiere:

ARTPOP MashHitz EP by POMATIC

bmkpV1d.png

A follow up EP to the bestselling Gaga download on DatPiff.com, "The Fame Monster MashHitz"

0qI2D3p.jpg

08XIkl9.jpg

What a lovely treat this is. 

POMATIC sat down and answered some questions for us on his newest work. His full album of Lady Gaga Mash Hitz -- ARTPOP drops on the first of January, 2016. He has shared with us, for the first time, 3 of the pulse pounding mashes from this album for the 24 Days Of Christmas celebration!

Chica: What was your inspiration to do this, what does Gaga make you see musically as you are remixing?

POMATIC:

My inspiration for doing this is to spread Lady Gaga's greatness throughout the world. To introduce more people to more types of genres. Gaga's music is no doubt unique in her own ways. Musically, she sets herself apart from rest of the pop singers / songwriters. Not only her lyrics are outta this world but also her melodies are really unique and catchy like no one else.

Chica: Tell us what are your favorite artists and genres are to work with, to sample in your mixes. 

POMATIC:

I really don't have any favorite artists in particular that I love mashing, remixing to. But I love working with commercial artists in the Pop/HipHop/R&B/Dance world as you can tell from this EP and my past works. As for genres, I love transforming a ballad song into a dance song or vice versa. Which you will also hear from the full album. For the forthcoming full album, you will experience genres from one spectrum to another. From 80s to House to Festival EDM to Pop / R&B / HipHop to K-Pop. 

Chica: So, why are they called "Mash Hitz", other than the obvious?

POMATIC:

"Mash Hitz" [are] two words, a term I came up with to replace the term "Mashup". I realized that most of my mashups are mashing up with fairly known songs or mega hits. So why not call it Mash Hitz? That's the story behind it. 

Chica: When we can expect the full album? Can you tell us about your other creative ventures and albums?

POMATIC:

Full album release date [for ARTPOP Mash HITZ] will be 01/01/2016. As for my creative plans and ventures, I've been planning on creating an ultimate Michael Jackson Mash Hitz album of all his greatest hits from his early years with the Jackson Five to his latest mega hits. 

A part from doing mashups, my main priorities are to produce more original songs, so I can also produce the original music video for the song. The last original song and video, called "To The Rhythm" I produced 2 years ago, which seems like forever. And definitely work on more remixes not mashups.

~~~

You can listen to POMATIC's original music "To The Rhythm" by clicking HERE

Big thanks to POMATIC for his time talking with us and for his exceptional talent in blending pop tunes!
Enjoy these epically crafted remix / mashes, and have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and New Year from me and everyone on GagaDaily who helped contribute to this!

1zn3iwi.jpg

01. Forgot About Swine (Lady Gaga vs. Dr. Dre ft. Eminem) (EXPLICIT) (NSWF)
[Lady Gaga - Swine (acapella) / Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre (instrumental)]

02. Summer N' Drugs (Lady Gaga vs. Calvin Harris ft. T.I., Too $hort & Twista)

[Lady Gaga - Jewels N' Drugs (acap) / Calvin Harris - Summer (club killers festival trap inst)

03. Flashing Girl What U Want (Lady Gaga vs. Kanye West vs. Alicia Keys ft. R. Kelly) 

[Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (acap) / Kanye West - Flashing Lights (inst) / Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire (inst)

Keep in touch with POMATIC! Let him know what you think of his tunes.

www.pomamusic.com

Instagram @POMATIC
www.soundcloud.com/pomamusic
www.youtube.com/pomamusicnyc
www.facebook.com/pomatic
www.twitter.com/pomatic

Download his exclusive 3 track teaser EP for ARTPOP MashHitz

HERE VIA MEGA

You can also download the now 5 year old EP that started it all

The Fame Monster MashHitz!

35ldifk.jpg

20a9e1e.jpg

Download his first Mash Hitz EP below:

DOWNLOAD via MEGA

Merry Christmas Everyone!

-- Chica

Read below for details on our yearly Advent Calendar!

1zn3iwi.jpg

So what exactly is this, you may ask?

This is a Lady Gaga-themed Advent calendar with digital and physical giveaways to warm every fan's heart!

Join us for a daily gift, such as printable Christmas decorations, Mp3 compilations, and cool old things you may never have seen or had forgotten about entirely! We promise many delectable treats for your laptops, Itunes, and collections of Gaga.  Every day, a new gift is revealed on the Calendar, until the 24th day, when the last gift is revealed.

In 2011, Gaga surprised everyone in the fanbase by leaking a song on Christmas Day. (We do have fingers hopefully crossed that such an event might maybe occur again (that would be paradise, perchance, wouldn't it?) -- but not knowing adds to the thrill and suspense!

Every year since 2009, GagaDaily has held this tradition to celebrate the holidays with it's members. This year we continue the custom, with many generous donations from all of you, to give back to the fan community that sustains and inspires us every year -- and to celebrate Gaga's mission and message together.

Your contributions to our Advent Calendar are welcome! If you wish to donate something to our advent calendar, or to offer suggestions, you can email me here at this email address:

the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com. 

You can donate whatever you like, but please respect copyright law, give credit where credit is due, and don't upload anything objectionable or potentially illegal in nature.

Let's all come together and have a good time, and a very Happy Holiday season to every one of you. 

So, sit back, make a few clicks, and enjoy the Christmas spirit of giving and receiving! 

-- C.

Spoiler

Special Note: Due to unforeseen illness, I was unable to post Days 1 through 3 on their actual corresponding days of December. This will result in all of you getting Days 1 - 3 today, on the 4th, along with Day 4. So you will be getting to unwrap and enjoy 4 digital presents in one day. Teehee. A #24DaysOfChristmas first, that is!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

1zn3iwi.jpg

Previous Days Advent Calendar Downloads List:

Day 1: Born This Way Ball DVD (Fanmade) from Santiago, Chile , circa 2012 ~ Click HERE

Day 2: Printable Gaga Clipart (for tree garland, ornaments, or decorations) ~ Click HERE

Day 3: Printable Gaga Gift tags for your presents or letters ~ Click HERE

Day 4: Computer Game and Printables of Gaga GQ Magazine paper doll ~ Click HERE

Day 5: Madonna VS Gaga Mashup EP by Jay P. ~ Click HERE

Day 6: Gaga Goes Sinatra - HD Recording by Nemo ~ Click HERE

Day 7: Lady Gaga BIG Remixes 2010 Compilation (Necromanced) ~ Click HERE

Day 8: The Kandy Life EP ~ Click HERE

Day 9: Lady Gaga: The Complete Simpsons Collection ~ FILMS and SOUNDS (2 links)

Day 10: Prize Giveaway + Trivia: "Electric Holiday Gaga" ~ Click HERE

Day 11: Color In The Countess (Adult Coloring Book) ~ Click HERE

Day 12: Ahoy, Gaga! (Video of SNL cut footage) ~ Click HERE

Day 13: Gaga Christmas Carols Compilation Album ~ Click HERE

Day 14: October 2008 Just Dance Promo Remixes ~ Click HERE

Day 15: Fame Monster Printable Paper Dolls for Tree or Garland ~ Click HERE

Day 16: Barnes And Noble Tony Gaga ~ Click HERE

Day 17: Til It Happens To You: 58 Remixes ~ Click HERE

Day 18: Love Game Unreleased Film Snippets ~ Click HERE

Day 19: Zoic ArtRave Backdrops Film ~ Click HERE

Day 20: The Complete Unreleased Lady Gaga Collection - 133 Tracks ~ Click HERE

Day 21: Saving Lady Gaga ~ The Funny, Catchy Story of Greta Gray ~ Click HERE

Day 22: HD Gaga Performances: Download HERE and HERE (pt. 2)

Day 23: The Fame Concept Film in HD: Download HERE

Day 24: ARTPOP Mash Hitz World Premiere by POMATIC: Click HERE and Click HERE for the Fame Monster Mash Hitz 2010 Album

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

DAY 1:

BTWB Complete DVD (Fanmade) Santiago, Chile, 2012

tnfSaHW.png

WLazJxp.png

cle3fEq.png

enj9Bib.png

Full Born This Way Ball on DVD -- Santiago, Chile, 11-20-2012

DOWNLOAD FULL DVD SET HERE

COMPLETE CONCERT FROM LATIN AMERICAN LEG, RECORDED IN SANTIAGO, CHILE.

HIGHWAY UNICORN (ROAD TO LOVE)
GOVERNMENT HOOKER
BORN THIS WAY
BLACK JESUS † AMEN FASHION
BLOODY MARY
BAD ROMANCE
JUDAS
FASHION OF HIS LOVE
LOVE GAME
TELEPHONE 
HEAVY METAL LOVER
BAD KIDS
HAIR
YOU AND I
ELECTRIC CHAPEL
AMERICANO
POKER FACE
ALEJANDRO
PAPARAZZI
SCHIEßE
EDGE OF GLORY
MARRY THE NIGHT

DVD-R

MENU + EXTRAS

source: torrent on PB:

https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/9647036/Lady_Gaga_-_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Live_in_Santiago__Chile

This is the first complete posting of this great rip on an alternate source (other than PirateBay, where it languished in un-downloadable leeched torrent hell until the day American Horror Story dropped (10-7-2015) and every Gaga fan and their brother logged into PB to download the show -- resulting in the wait time to DL dropping from 8 months ETA to less than a single hour. Thus, thanks to Gaga fans bombarding Pirate Bay in an AHS fueled lust, we are all able to enjoy a really rare moment in time in Gaga's touring history: fanmade shots of every song sung at the Born This Way Ball in Chile. This DVD rip is gigantic -- 4.27 Gigabytes, so it is still uploading to my personal drop box account. If you are having troubles downloading, but want this fanmade DVD, you can mail me via mail a flash drive to put it on, and I can drag and drop and save you the trouble of waiting ten years to DL it on your own , if you have a bad connection.

I will update this post with the link as soon as it's available. 

To everyone, as of 11:32 pm PST over here in Cali, the upload of the full DVD for you to download is quoting me about 8 hours. I should have it ready for you by no later than tonight. Hold tight ok? Didn't anticipate just how tough it is to upload 4 gigs of awesome like this! 

Stay tuned for the other downloads coming right up! 

Edit: Link is now up ! (See Previous Days Download LIst) (2nd post in this thread)

ChicaSkas

DAY 2:

Printable Gaga Cartoon Clipart!

yNPpPfp.png

tsXtwlP.jpg

Cut out and paste to cardboard! 

Add a quick and easy crowdpleasing Gaga theme to your Christmas Tree. I plan on using these to string up a Lady Gaga garland across mine! These are HQ and fully printable in all sizes to suit your tastes. Enjoy!

download untagged HQ here via Mega 

ChicaSkas

DAY 3:

Printable Gaga Gift Tags for your Presents!

F6c8nua.png

fwebRYT.png

Here is a full HD scan of one of those super hard to find (check Ebay for the real ones!) Lady Gaga gift tag sets circa about 2010 ish.

Download via Mega here ! Enjoy!

yay this is so awesome, i look forward to these every year :flutter: 

chica i really love the things you do for this community, everything you do is well put together and thoughtful and i think all members of gagadaily should be so grateful for your input into out community :applause: 

ChicaSkas

Day 4:

The GQ Lady Gaga Paper Doll Game

LdVdf4o.png

udaE9Rn.png

2Te88Gq.png

(circa early 2011!)

This Paper Doll is FUN!

You can click and drag and drop the game as it was originally played back in 2011 here via the wonder of the WayBackMachine: 

http://web.archive.org/web/20150513012129/http://www.gq.com/entertainment/music/201105/lady-gaga-paper-doll

I will be providing HQ rips of each image for you to download and play with. They are loads of fun to print out, string with gold thread, and hang on the Christmas tree! 

DOWNLOAD HQ Files HERE!

pLeyCXN.png

GlebRY3.png

YAASSS! I'm waiting for this. I thought it was cancelled this year. 

Looking forward for unreleased things. :sara:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Teri Hatcher

Yaasssss chica

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

ChicaSkas

DAY 5

ZmS9ur2.png

btoKtiq.jpg

MADGE vs GAGZ 

Tracklist

01 Intro

02 Hung Up/Electric Chapel
03 Applause Gone Wild
04 Born To Express Yourself
05 Interlude
06 Scheiße Another Day
07 4 Minutes of Music/Telephone
08 So Happy I Could Make The Devil Pray
09 Bloody Devil
10 Bad Romance Miles Away
11 Sorry (Intro)
12 Sorry Judas
13 ARTPOP Really Matters In The Dark
14 Addicted to G.U.Y.
15 Judas's Celebration (Remix)
16 Living For The Applause

Beautiful and respectful mash up EP of the dominators of modern pop!

Created by our very own @Jay.P, this EP runs 16 songs through and comes with it's own cover art.

Download Madonna VS Gaga by clicking HERE via Mega

Enjoy!

:sara:

Archived