šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Erykah Badu shades Iggy Azalea live at award show

Kermit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ha! Oggy definitely caint use ha phone to holler at Erykah now.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're JEALOUS that the queen of rap slayed their long careers with just 1 single, its been more than a year & a half since then and there are still people finding a hard time to recover.

Ill pray for whoever that woman is.

Kermit
Just now, Assarrai said:

They're JEALOUS that the queen of rap slayed their long careers with just 1 single, its been more than a year & a half since then and there are still people finding a hard time to recover.

Ill pray for whoever that woman is.

I will keep you in my prayers for not knowing who this woman of soul music is, rinse the mainstream out of your ears.

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

ARTPOPdidntflop

Iggy is slowely going away by herself, stop shading her. We rode her into the ground enough so the job is done. The only way she can get back is with another 'Fancy' since she can't fall back on her skill set (because she has none). She's just a trendĀ :)Ā 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

JusKeepBreathin

I love herĀ but this is just sinking to Azealia Banks level, who she also had a Twitter feud with. Iggy's career is dead and buried, what's the point of dancing on her grave. AsĀ if Iggy has been the only white person to rap on a record, yet she is still the one getting all the hate from the black community. At this point if black people don't want white people to have anything to do with rap why don't they stop them from buying it too. This whole rap can only be made by whites is going to back fire soon enough. It's such a stupid argument.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PabloDaBlowfish
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

I <3 JanelleĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Erykah is a has been around since early 2000s ...

Fixed.

Kermit
13 minutes ago, PabloDaBlowfish said:

Not fixed

Baduizm was released in 1997 thank you

Ā 

Ā 

oh and, fixed.

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

PabloDaBlowfish
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

I <3 JanelleĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Erykah is aĀ has-beenĀ since early 2000s ...

Okay. Easier?

Kermit
Just now, PabloDaBlowfish said:

Okay. Easier?

Popularity is temporary (but no shorter than the lives of bitter individuals), creativity is forever.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Go back to trolling on ATRL please.

JusKeepBreathin

I think it's sad the Erikah used Iggy to get press for her new mix tape that was recently released. To the point where today there are banners all overĀ Apple Music with her new mix tape. Propagating a war between poor blacks and poor whites for her own personal gain. ThatĀ doesn't sound like the Erikah I remember. When did she turn into a master? She might as well be a reporter for Fox News.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jewels n Drugs

Praying for theĀ poor gurls who dont know who erykah is.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived