question

Will "crazy" gaga come back?

Chicka

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Hopefully no, at least fashion wise, maybe if it is subtle, like an accessory or something. What I am here for though is her crazy performances.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

She's never abandoned that part of her, not even through her Jazz era, and she never will. Yes, of course we'll see tons more of cazyGa, don't you worry. :)

10 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

I have the feeling that, no matter what she does, won't be enough for you.

If she walks into the next VMAs wearing something so weird and offensive she gets banned from ever being on MTV again, y'all still think she's holding back because you've built up this idea of 'craziness' around her and you will hardly get your expectations met because even if she goes 'crazy again' next era, she's an evolving artist and she won't repeat The Fame Monster again yet that's all you want.

I wouldn't ever think anything she does is not good enough. I didn't complain when she released C2C and toured a jazz album instead of a pop one, I didn't complain when she announced AHS, and I won't complain when she does what she decides to do with her new album. I never said her more toned down looks aren't good enough for me, I just said that I miss her more out-there looks. Also, I am not one of the fans who begs for another Fame Monster era; I thought that album/ fashion was beautiful when it was released, but it ran its course and more of that would be redundant. I just hope that with whatever her next era is, that she continues to be innovative with her fashion and performances like she has been in the past.

freebit

I don't know if I want to see "crazy" stuff, but I'd like to see her continuing to be bold, but refined - an evolution of herself. Cool, striking and thought-provoking - for example, the type interesting stuff Jurgi Persoons would do...but not say, the kitschy sort of crazy that Miley and Brooke Candy have adopted for themselves where it looks like they fell in a pile of weed and mismatched clothing pieces from Nasty Gal/Moschino. 

I think having a greater sense of occasion is also a step up for her. Her current everyday style is absolutely great because she'll wear a "look" and it's pure fashion fantasy, but it's not TOO esoteric (her red, white & blue Chanel suit; the Francoise Hardy-like leather outfit she wore whilst going into the studio in London last week). The more artful looks are best left for the stage IMO, people don't really understand them when she wears that type of stuff out on the street without the right staging and context (thus the misconception that she does everything for shock value).

Reality

I've actually been loving the whole "new-glam" look to Gaga. It's simple and elegant, yet still "Gaga". However, I can't wait to see what LG5 will bring! 

🃏🖤👹

49 minutes ago, freebit said:

...but not say, the kitschy sort of crazy that Miley and Brooke Candy have adopted for themselves where it looks like they fell in a pile of weed and mismatched clothing pieces from Nasty Gal/Moschino.

Yeah i was going to say something about that. I think that's one of the reasons Gaga stopped wearing a lot of shocking outfits. Gaga did it meaningfully and artistically, but the more people like Miley who did it as an "i can wear anything I want" statement, the less Gaga wanted to be associated with them.

freebit
15 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

Yeah i was going to say something about that. I think that's one of the reasons Gaga stopped wearing a lot of shocking outfits. Gaga did it meaningfully and artistically, but the more people like Miley who did it as an "i can wear anything I want" statement, the less Gaga wanted to be associated with them.

I'm happy Miley is so messy if it means Gaga decided to step her style game up, lol.

17 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

I wouldn't ever think anything she does is not good enough. I didn't complain when she released C2C and toured a jazz album instead of a pop one, I didn't complain when she announced AHS, and I won't complain when she does what she decides to do with her new album. I never said her more toned down looks aren't good enough for me, I just said that I miss her more out-there looks. Also, I am not one of the fans who begs for another Fame Monster era; I thought that album/ fashion was beautiful when it was released, but it ran its course and more of that would be redundant. I just hope that with whatever her next era is, that she continues to be innovative with her fashion and performances like she has been in the past.

I think he wasn't referring to you, but in general

Duella Dvil

G.U.Y is soooo toned down really, besides the phoenix outfit and the long white hair. Everything is a normal outfit almost anyone can pull off (and the weird paper things that look like grapes and teddy bears) 

Applause really wasnt costume HEAVY 

Bra and panties on bed normal

Seashell girl Weird

Tail slicked hair faun thing weird

Hand bra weird

Purple dress thing, she looks like slave Jasmine from alladin. Shes not been doing crazy as much in her videos...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DiscoHeaven23

idk, at thanksgiving both my grandma's were talking about how much they like Gaga now because she doesn't have the "weird" costumes and such. 

Maybe she can be like Adele now and appeal to the masses

I think she will, but only because she is aware that her core fanbase expects it and she still wants to please her little monsters.

2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

idk, at thanksgiving both my grandma's were talking about how much they like Gaga now because she doesn't have the "weird" costumes and such. 

Maybe she can be like Adele now and appeal to the masses

If someone wasn't open minded enough to look past her costumes and see talent, then I don't really think they should be a fan of Gaga's. And unless the masses are ready to accept everyone no matter how they dress, I don't think Gaga wants to appeal to them.

Just wait....i am pretty sure crazy will come with next album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Alfonso
22 hours ago, Haroon said:

I don't think they're over, I think they're taking a break but will come back in full force :flutter: When they do I'm sure they'll blow us away, especially after this gap :shocked: 

22 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

22 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

I think she'll take on a new form next year. It will still be gaga-esque but probably very different. This years fashion was still Gaga but very understated and subtle. It was a bit refreshing actually.

All of this :laughga:

OT: The crazy side is always there, it won't go away neither :)

Archived