💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will "crazy" gaga come back?

Chicka

Featured Posts

During the height of her fame, Gaga was known for her crazy "costumes" and performances. I really enjoyed seeing her shock the world and stir conversation, but now she tends to dress a lot more casual and is seen by the general public as she truly is, which is a talented singer/actress (don't get me wrong, she is still one of the most unique and creative celebrities out there IMO). I think it was smart of her to tone it down when people started to get used to the over the top looks, but I miss her crazy side. Do you think Gaga's days of attention-grabbing outfits and performances are over?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

She still wears crazy things now and again. I don't think we have seen the last of "crazy" Gaga.

Haroon

I don't think they're over, I think they're taking a break but will come back in full force :flutter: When they do I'm sure they'll blow us away, especially after this gap :shocked: 

mariomania1234

I think she'll take on a new form next year. It will still be gaga-esque but probably very different. This years fashion was still Gaga but very understated and subtle. It was a bit refreshing actually.

Im sure the haus is creating some crazy stuff, that she's collaborating with some designers and that she'll surprise us! Can't wait!

A Real Panda

I still think and hope she can grab headlines with her LG5 era looks. what I'm sure of is Gaga can deliver epic performances whatever she's wearing. I get that she has toned down as of late which I like, so she can be less polarizing and people start to see her talent, but I think her LG5 era looks will be crazy but not in the meat-dress level, if that makes sense. I mean Gags still wears crazy outfits....

....at the airport. :toofunny:

Dangerous Man

She's always and will be always crazy, i love ha. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Iwontell

Well, I don't believe in a comeback in the sense that she'll go back to only using outlandish outfits or saying intentionally controversial things...she has done that already and she outgrew it.

Now, if there's one thing Gaga has been proving throughout her career is that, as a public figure, she doesn't need to be one-dimensional...so, despite the fact that she has been dressing in a more regular manner lately, I don't think she has crossed out the performance art aspect of what she does, which includes her "crazy" outfits and the theatricality of her performances...she'll still do that whenever it's needed, but she won't be just that ever again...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Thomas P

shes a freak and u cant change that.........and that's why I ****ing love her!!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

darkchylde

I have the feeling that, no matter what she does, won't be enough for you.

If she walks into the next VMAs wearing something so weird and offensive she gets banned from ever being on MTV again, y'all still think she's holding back because you've built up this idea of 'craziness' around her and you will hardly get your expectations met because even if she goes 'crazy again' next era, she's an evolving artist and she won't repeat The Fame Monster again yet that's all you want.

joemayzzin

i just want her to be happy but don't get me wrong when she did all the crazy stuff i feel like it kept everyone on edge to the infamous quote everyone would say about her "wonder what she's going to do next" as long as she is just doing her then I'm okay with any gaga

but deep down yeah id love for her change the game again and just be a little crazier like when she first started!!

Dark Anatomy

I'd rather the music speak for itself. I never was a fan of her "crazy" outfits. I just loved her songs and videos. That's why I became a fan. 

Archived