đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VH1: Stop calling Adele the next Whitney Houston

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Hmmm.... This is the first time I've heard anyone compare Adele to Whitney.  I definitely don't think Adele's vocals are on par with Whitney Houston's.  Adele is a wonderful singer but she does not have the powerful yet melodic vocals Whitney had.

While I am very happy to see all of the praise and accolades Adele has received, let's not try to compare her to probably one of the greatest female vocalists that have ever lived.  It isn't fair to Adele and it certainly isn't fair to Whitney because it diminishes all of her accomplishments throughout her 25 plus year career.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

"only someone white would think to say this."

What a bullsh*t, SJW thing to say.

Yeah, because comparing two people's voices means that you're also comparing their personal struggles. This b---h just trying to create friction between black people and white people.

One Banned Boi

DrewStevens

I have never seen anyone saying that Adele is the new Whitney. VH1 please go home you're drunk.

Adele is a great singer and her voice is very likable but Whitney's voice was just amazing. Although there's one thing that Adele has than Whitney didn't have. Adele writes all her music while Whitney barely participated on the production or writing of her songs. 

Archived