Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the 10CK

RF

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

All signs are pointing to John. Which is why I don't think it's him.

The viewers have pegged him as the killer since episode 2, and that's not by accident. The writers have literally done everything possible to ensure that the viewer believes it to be him. So wouldn't it be anti-climactic is our suspicions were right all along? :neyde: 

My money is on Detective Hahn, his former partner. He's involved with the case, but we don't know anything about him and he's still playing a part in the show. Why?

Also, Will Drake being the killer wouldn't make a ton of sense, but he's also the only main character that we haven't gotten any background info on. We know virtually nothing about him. And, I'm still trying to figure out what part his son, Lochlyn, will play in all of this. He was given a fairly extended scene with The Countess in episode 1, and has done nothing since then. Wtf?

TrueWillis
3 hours ago, freebit said:

I think it has to be a male because Wren kept referring to the killer as "he."

My number one suspect is John. Chloe mentioned that the writers noticed the fans were getting ahead of a certain plotline with their speculation, so in turn had to speed up that plot ASAP...and the big fan theory is John is the 10CK which 90% of fans called in episode one. :toofunny:

The other probable suspect aside from John is Will Drake. It would make no sense from what we've seen, but Cheyenne said in an interview the other day that he was surprised that Ryan called upon his character to do something he never thought he could pull off as an actor. So, Will Drake could totally end up being the Dr. Thredson of the season.

Third option: It's one of the Countess's sons. This came to mind because it would help explain why Wren always had to be there for every murder. Maybe she had to assist because the murderer was so small. Then again, that wouldn't explain why they keep showing a man's hand in the flashbacks.

OMG IT'S HOLDEN

RAMROD

Anyone is possible except for Mr.March and Sally cos they are ghosts who haunting the hotel. And we learned from the past 2 episodes, peoole that died in the hotel will suffer endless cycle haunting the place and can never get out.

So, it could be someone else that carries out Mr.March's act, I am excited for the reveal.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

My money is on Detective Hahn, his former partner. He's involved with the case, but we don't know anything about him and he's still playing a part in the show. Why?

They showed the hands of the killer in last episode...and they're white..but gosh it would be interesting if he was the killer!!!

Archived