music news

ANTI World Tour to start in February 2016

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Haroon
2 hours ago, Sexxx said:

Why would Rih ever have seated floors? :smh: 

Standing's £84 according to Ticketmaster :rip::rip: 

I'd never imagine a pop act would have seated floors until I realised my Madonna Rebel Heart date had no standing GA, ever since then I've had it implanted in my mind that that's an actual possibility :deadbanana: 

Hmm is that before VAT and all those other taxes? :omg: Also, link please? :ohno: I'm so nervous because the O2 presale is tomorrow and I really want to listen to the album first :noparty: 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I've just snatched the Front Row VIP :giveup: 

Bitch got my money :giveup: 

Can't wait to pop my pvssy in front of her during BBHMM :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

did tickets sell out quickly today in the tidal presale? trying tomorrow for tickets in another presale for one of the UK dates. 

Haroon

YAAAY got a Golden Circle ticket for the London Wembley Stadium date :D 

One tab refreshing like crazy for the Rihanna purchase link and one tab for Adele, I'm a sleepless mess right now :flop: 

All the tickets yesterday for the Dallas show were terrible. I got in through the Samsung presale but I wasn't happy with anything it gave me. I think I'm just going to try the Live Nation presale on Thursday and if they're still bad, I'll wait until the public sale on Friday

16 minutes ago, lg5 said:

All the tickets yesterday for the Dallas show were terrible. I got in through the Samsung presale but I wasn't happy with anything it gave me. I think I'm just going to try the Live Nation presale on Thursday and if they're still bad, I'll wait until the public sale on Friday

I was gonna wait until Friday too. :rip: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

mr.peter

I just got the Live nation Pre sale code for LA but I want to try to buy tickets for San Diego. Will the code work or is each city different ? 

Gurl you kind of need an album first :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

On December 1, 2015 at 8:07:42 AM, lg5 said:

Wtf. Where did you get the samsung presale code? It's like ANTI, non-existent!!!

00026 † 10000

18 hours ago, mr.peter said:

I just got the Live nation Pre sale code for LA but I want to try to buy tickets for San Diego. Will the code work or is each city different ? 

Use ANTI in all concerts in US

00026 † 10000

On 12/2/2015, 12:13:19, Mark said:

Wtf. Where did you get the samsung presale code? It's like ANTI, non-existent!!!

I just guessed it and it was literally the word Samsung. 

4 hours ago, lg5 said:

I just guessed it and it was literally the word Samsung. 

WHAT THE FLYING FVCK. hahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Samsung didn't even fcking announce the code. I was looking all over her ANTIdiary site.

Kinda pressed right now. Hahaha, did they offer good seats?

00026 † 10000

Me and my friends are buying our tickets later today!!!! :giveup: 

200.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived