Warholian

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire
2 hours ago, Warholian said:

@Bette Davis @venusian @AlexanderLevi2 @Solitaire

Took your guys' advice and toned down on the religion and satanism, made it super subtle. kisses love u bye! :wub:

AmhV25H.jpg

omg this is so much better 10/10 would play during a lightening storm in the middle of a pentacle made from candles exactly 666.69 inches tall as I wear my black boa constrictor scarf and drink my blood wine.

Edit: I actually really like what you did with the eyes, how'd you do that?

- Previously Sycothisis

No, there's enough darkness in the world without Gaga adding to it. 

I wouldn't mind a campy horror theme for the album, like maybe the cover could be an homage to those old fashioned horror movie posters or something. But I don't think anybody will be here for Gaga singing songs about rape, violence and death in mainstream pop songs. Her 'darkness' was always tinged with a bit of irony and self-awareness, and that's because there's a limit to how far she can go as a pop star. 

Tbh I'd prefer if she just made a fun, disco-inspired album with a mix of positive songs and heartbreak songs about betrayal. Considering a lot of the album will have been written this year, which has presumably been a very happy, positive time for her, I think it would feel forced if she wrote a really dark album. Is she really in that place anymore? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

If it is based on her living through her character from AHS, I expect a dark but romantic era, example early Concrete Blonde.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

No way. Not at all. There is so much darkness and evil in the world. We do NOT need to be reminded about rape and darkness or death, ect. in pop songs. Alot of us have experienced some dark stuff in life and use music as happy escapes. It doesn't mean we're dumb or don't understand ~emotional depth~ or ~intellgence~ it just means we prefer not to be reminded of all the dark stuff while we're tying to escape.

kiss kiss

When i made something like this you guys trashed me. NOPE i am not having it. Take away the upside down cross. You want the GP to hate her again?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Warholian
2 hours ago, Hexxx said:

When i made something like this you guys trashed me. NOPE i am not having it. Take away the upside down cross. You want the GP to hate her again?

I want there to be ****ing protests at every concert and shootings to be blamed on her. I live for the controversy. Give me that thing that I love, I'll scratch my eyes out. Put your signs up, protest real loud. A-T-T-E-N-T-I-O-N. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

moonboywow

If she did it tastefully like my chemical romance did. A lot of emo fans would most likely really relate to an album like that if it were done in a way that's not promoting rape and murder and rage. I think it should be done in a "hey you're not alone" kind of way. If that makes any sense. I think she'd gain more fans if she did an album like that. The world needs more music like that. Music that reminds you you're not alone. Enough with the straightforward love songs. There's enough of those. My all time favorite gaga songs are the ones that are really clever like poker face and the ones that are dark like bloody mary. 

The satan collector's edition cover is nice.

I have a feeling she'll go for something romantically dark though, and vintage-like imagery.

it wasn't laaaahv

Riot Poof

This is too dark for a mainstream pop star. When I said I wanted a dark album, I didn't mean this dark. :rip:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived