Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Iggy Azelea the Rap Queen?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

You need more than a couple of pop hits to be considered a Queen of Rap. As for not having a hit since 2012, Hey Mama says hi.

The girl who has worked with Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce, P. Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Eminem, Mariah Carey >>> The girl who has worked with Charli XCX

ohh come now, we could find comparisons that make each of them look better than the other for days like...

#1 hit on the first try  >>>> 2c7912bfc154ee6bc4acbd990a0538df.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ezrajones
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

You need more than a couple of pop hits to be considered a Queen of Rap. As for not having a hit since 2012, Hey Mama says hi.

The girl who has worked with Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce, P. Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Eminem, Mariah Carey >>> The girl who has worked with Charli XCX

:neyde:

Iggy has worked with Britney, Charli, Ariana, Nick Jonas and tons of legends as well. Her career is also based on talent and not high profile hoodwink.

Gaga

7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

ohh come now, we could find comparisons that make each of them look better than the other for days like...

#1 hit on the first try  >>>> 2c7912bfc154ee6bc4acbd990a0538df.gif

What else have you got then?

2c7912bfc154ee6bc4acbd990a0538df.gif

#1 album on first try >>>>>>>

Dangerous Man

Have you ever heard about Jewels N Drugs? :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Angel Baby

She's the princess bc Gaga has been the Queen Of Rap since "Cake Like Lady Gaga " tbh????

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

ezrajones
Just now, Angel Baby said:

She's the princess bc Gaga has been the Queen Of Rap since "Cake Like Lady Gaga " tbh????

Omg you're right. I LIED :ohno:

Gaga's rap in Just Dance, too >>>>

Gaga

1 minute ago, ezrajones said:

:neyde:

Iggy has worked with Britney, Charli, Ariana, Nick Jonas and tons of legends as well. Her career is also based on talent and not high profile hoodwink.

I spot one legend.

You can't seriously play the talent card with Iggy when her flow is the same, her subject matter is clichèd, she can't freestyle and she can't enunciate her words properly when she is live....

At least when Nicki goes the pop-route she does something interesting and crazy with her lyrics and reps her NYC accent and attitude.

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

What else have you got then

2c7912bfc154ee6bc4acbd990a0538df.gif

(i fricken love that gif, it can make a bad day turn into a good day)

-Nominated 4 times as a lead artist her first grammy's >>> nominated 3 times as lead artist her first grammy's

-Nominated 6 times as a lead artist at her first AMA's >>>> nominated 2 times as a lead artist her first AMA's

-Earned her first two top ten hits a lead artist within six months (of her first song charting) >>>> Earned her fist two top ten hits as a lead artists in 4 years (of her first song charting)

and the list could go on with various stupid "Im better than you comparisons"

Sidenote: Obviously Nicki has accomplished more

A Real Panda

Doesnt beyonce rap too? I think some songs on Beyonce she sings and raps, and on the verses on her song Diva. And Ke$ha's Tik Tok is that not rap? Its like super bass, just autotuned choruses and rapped verses.

PabloDaBlowfish
19 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Anaconda was #2 on Hot 100, has over 530 million views on YouTube, was nominated for a Grammy award.

I love Iggy but Problem is an Ariana Grande song. Nicki definitely has more impact.

Anaconda is a major flop, though. 
Despite the ENORMOUS amout of streaming, it failed to sell at least 1.5m in the US. Viral video, VMA + EMA performances, SNL's skit... and less than 1,5m. Worldwide sales are the pits as well. 

venusian
26 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Fancy and Problem have more though

And sold more

And Fancy went #1

tumblr_mx5oiuNfu11skh0gdo1_400.gif

but which one has talent

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived