Lucifer

Would you?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Lucifer

If you were offered to be infected by the virus and be immortal, but in return you'd have a thirst for blood. Would you take it? 

tumblr_nxnnh7Lbgm1uj92hwo1_500.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

The thing is that's not really explained in the show is how Gaga can get away with being a serial killer, probably with hundreds of victims for 100 years in the middle of Los Angeles but she's somehow never caught. 

If I can somehow cover my killings up sure, I'd go for it. It'd be nice to see the year 2150. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

FRANK1991

If I was rich maybe.

Trying to make money to sustain an infinity of a life time is too much (no retirement seriously I don't want to work forever.)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SlayLin

YAAAAS. In a heartbeat. :derpga:

To be stuck the way I currently am forever, dream come true! I'm so vain. :)  lmao.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

ARTPOPdidntflop
5 minutes ago, Warholian said:

The thing is that's not really explained in the show is how Gaga can get away with being a serial killer, probably with hundreds of victims for 100 years in the middle of Los Angeles but she's somehow never caught. 

If I can somehow cover my killings up sure, I'd go for it. It'd be nice to see the year 2150. 

People come to the hotel to investigate but the bodies are disposed of so well they can't find evidence. People just go "Missing"

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Kermit

YASSS, that way I don't have to wait when bae is on ha period.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

If I had a hot bod and a rich ass like we had in this show, I would... but if not, why make yourself suffer?

00026 † 10000

Warholian
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

People come to the hotel to investigate but the bodies are disposed of so well they can't find evidence. People just go "Missing"

It's not like they're careful though. They just find regular people in public and publicly take them back to the hotel. If we're talking about 100 of years of continuous murders like that the suspicion would be beyond them being able to disregard it. They'd search the hotel and make arrests.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, Warholian said:

It's not like they're careful though. They just find regular people in public and publicly take them back to the hotel. If we're talking about 100 of years of continuous murders like that the suspicion would be beyond them being able to disregard it. They'd search the hotel and make arrests.

aren't most of the victims people who don't live in the area / d--ggies 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived