Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele's 25 & Coldplay's new album might not available for Spotify

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JeffSwift
On 11/15/2015, 7:56:17, Gagamel said:

So when Taylor does it "wow so money hungry, stop taylor u've enough!" but when Adele does it "its the right decision! i dont see anything wrong with that!"

lovely

Thank you. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wisdomless1

Honestly, I am all about this.

I have been paying for Spotify for about 9 months and after torrenting for more than 10 years, it is AMAZING to be able to have access to a FULL album in HIGH quality the DAY of release for paying such a small amount per month.  If I had paid for music back then with iTunes, I'd be broke (and if I was found out I'd be in even more debt than I am now), but this is amazing.

I get if you can't pay and it's hard to find it if you don't have the money, but an artist's album that they have spent years on shouldn't be completely priceless the day it drops and there should be some kind of premium to it, and I think this is the best way to encourage more paying listeners so more artists can be paid more fairly.  

Pay for music in some way (if you can) and if you do not I would say at least respect the desire for an artist to profit off of their labors.  I think we all want that - I am a developer and my templates get copied several times daily and all I can do is throw a PayPal donate link on my site in hopes people will contribute for enjoying my service. The templates (just like music) will exist forever, but it shows patronage and appreciation. 

How can I type a post this long about nothing in five minutes but can't do this much on my homework in an hour.

Archived