Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Is JB proof GP doesn't care about behavior more than good hits?

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Adelephant

If a pop girl had a video like this floating around:

She would NEVER work in the industry again (and rightfully so!). 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

lmfao if I were a straight guy who doesn't want to be look gay, I would tell people I listen to Gaga over Justin, especially after 2015 where she has done so much to "make herself neutral" again by singing ballads and focusing on vocals rather than bizarre outfits. I mean seriously Gaga has many gay fans but at least she has more male audience than Justin. Just go watch any Justin performance, 99.99% of his audience are teenage girls.

We don't really know yet if her image change campaign has really worked. We won't know until she releases something major I guess.

And I agree that Justin's fans are 99% girls, but that's not really the point at all. 99% of justin fans are girls and 90% of Gaga fans are gay, but the main issue here is not their fanbase, but the GP's perception of them. Justin is seen as an asshole, but apart from that, he does urban pop music that can be either good or bad. His music is not "teen" music.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Simon said:

saying **** about bill clinton is not necessary something bad :Flop: 

Well, that got The Dicxy Chicks blacklisted and banned

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Ariana said "I hate America" in a non-serious way and US media jumped on her ass. 

I don't think this something necessary bad as well, especially when you are American :flop:

So I agree, that was stupid of US media. 

Bradley
3 minutes ago, River said:

GP doesn't care about anything, they just want to listen to nice songs..

It's the fans that making everything so big and dramatic instead of enjoying the music..

This I believe.

As long as she makes great music with adequate promotion, what's the reason Gaga won't succeed?

Riot Poof
3 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

oh :ohmy: never thought that

maybe women make it harder more than men case

:wtf:

Yeah.

Just remember how Janet Jackson's career was almost destroyed by three seconds of nipple, for example. :neyde:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Simon said:

I don't think this something necessary bad as well, especially when you are American :flop:

So I agree, that was stupid of US media. 

Ok, but you have to notice the difference of how the two actions were perceived. When Justin said something about a president I remember there being a lot of media attention but people weren't boycotting him or anything.

What Ariana said was not even offensive yet people blew it out of proportion. I even saw people calling her a slut because she was kissing her dancer bf :rip: 

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

lmfao if I were a straight guy who doesn't want to look gay, I would tell people I listen to Gaga over Justin, especially after 2015 where she has done so much to "make herself neutral" again by singing ballads and focusing on vocals rather than bizarre outfits. I mean seriously Gaga has many gay fans but at least she has more male audience than Justin. Just go watch any Justin performance, 99.99% of his audience are teenage girls.

I know there aren't many straight male fans here but they exist out there, they don't use forums much.

No, sorry. Gaga is the gayest thing anyone could listen to. JB is now seen as more appealing to everyone. His recent songs are turning haters into fans. Guys and girls enjoy him now. 

Gaga is still more gay to listen to. 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Ok, but you have to notice the difference of how the two actions were perceived. When Justin said something about a president I remember there being a lot of media attention but people weren't boycotting him or anything.

What Ariana said was not even offensive yet people blew it out of proportion. I even saw people calling her a slut because she was kissing her dancer bf :rip: 

I think we are on the same page

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Riot Poof said:

Yeah.

Just remember how Janet Jackson's career was almost destroyed by three seconds of nipple, for example. :neyde:

Dude, she was blacklisted and banned everywhere around the world

Stephen
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

No, sorry. Gaga is the gayest thing anyone could listen to. JB is now seen as more appealing to everyone. His recent songs are turning haters into fans. Guys and girls enjoy him now. 

Gaga is still more gay to listen to. 

true

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Resquid said:

We don't really know yet if her image change campaign has really worked. We won't know until she releases something major I guess.

And I agree that Justin's fans are 99% girls, but that's not really the point at all. 99% of justin fans are girls and 90% of Gaga fans are gay, but the main issue here is not their fanbase, but the GP's perception of them. Justin is seen as an asshole, but apart from that, he does urban pop music that can be either good or bad. His music is not "teen" music.

I'm gonna go have a survey on my friends about how they perceive Gaga rn. :derpga:

btw I've always thought EDM/dance music to be a "masculine" genre, when I speak of Gaga with my friends I try to make her sound as masculine as possible, I think that makes her look very intelligent and capable and I don't feel gay-ish at all telling them I listen to Gaga because she makes great dance music.

I would, any time, tell the world I like Gaga over Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. Seriously I cannot stand their pop girl image. Katy with her fruits and rainbows, Taylor with her love songs and boyfriends, definitely not my type.

Cocaine Heart
5 minutes ago, Clean said:

Well, that got The Dicxy Chicks blacklisted and banned

That was because of the comments they made about Bush. 

We going to boo

Serendipity
Just now, Cocaine Heart said:

That was because of the comments they made about Bush. 

My point still stands, albeit different person of power tho

Archived