Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

OMG not at the Monsters in the comment section commenting "Swine" 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Bad Monster Kid

I would expect he reached out to apologize or make amends and she wanted nothing to do with it. Also considering her power in town I wouldn't doubt she has got him banned or denyed at certain events. All this has probably made him even more bitter and angry. 

scheibemonster

He's just mad bc she has more talent in her finger than he does in his body, she's a better person than him, and he's just a degenerate low-life who has to trash talk incredible people to get money.

LoveandMagic
3 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I would expect he reached out to apologize or make amends and she wanted nothing to do with it. Also considering her power in town I wouldn't doubt she has got him banned or denyed at certain events. All this has probably made him even more bitter and angry. 

I don't know, was he even in any kind of demand to start with? I can't see her really caring enough about him to try to get him acutally banned, unless maybe it was an event she was attended, but in which case it would likely be an event he probably wasn't ever even considered to be on the list for an invite to begin with.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Can one post the rest of this? why is it 15 sec? Stop giving me 1/25th of a convo

From what I know of, there is no full interview. Just his 15 second podcast's where he talks ****. 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Free My Mind
5 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

From what I know of, there is no full interview. Just his 15 second podcast's where he talks ****. 

http://download.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d1/d9/dZ/dN/dO/19ZNO_3.MP3?show=The+PHP%3A+Perez+Hilton+Podcast&category=Society+%26+Culture&callsign=PlayIt&market=national&awCollectionId=1303&awEpisodeId=555720

can download there

the guy that perez is speaking to talks sense... Perez sounds like a child

imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

Thanks!

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

LaLuna

Oh look, Perez is trashing Gaga again in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. Yawn. 

8 hours ago, Jester said:

I think he's bipolar or something 

I've been thinking that for years. Someone get him his meds. 

10 hours ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

get those likes bae 

OT: perez is truly the most delusional person that's ever walked planet earth like... no one likes him but he talks as if everyones gonna rally behind his comments / be influenced by what he's saying

thnx bae 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Pity Party

He still wants so badly to be close with her again it's sad. I know the feeling of losing a friend I still really loved. You gotta get over that shi*.

Why do you give him the slightest importance? This thread should be blocked and this person ignored. His opinion doesn't matter and doesn't need to be discussed. :)

Archived