Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Room 33" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Like no topic has been done yet, let's discuss :happy:

American Horror Story: Hotel

Chapter 6 / Production #506 - "Room 33" (Airs November 11, 10:00 pm e/p) - Ramona and Donovan enact their plan for revenge. Liz Taylor finds true love. The resident of Room 33 is revealed. Written by John J. Gray; directed by Loni Peristere.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, Davidsonary said:

Liz Taylor's s-x scene is coming! 

Apparently she's straight, so I guess it's a woman ^^

Chris Evans
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What do you guys think is in room 33?

I was thinking it was the child that Gaga was holding?

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

I was thinking it was the child that Gaga was holding?

That's my guess too :) Now I'm just really curious to know why she's keeping her own child locked away. Or maybe the scene we saw in previews is a flashback, and the baby is now all grown-up.

Chris Evans
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That's my guess too :) Now I'm just really curious to know why she's keeping her own child locked away. Or maybe the scene we saw in previews is a flashback, and the baby is now all grown-up.

you're probably right since she doesn't have that 'Countess' look yet- maybe this is where the connection to season 1 begins and it actually grows up to be that ugly thing in the attic of murder house which explains the pregnant photos of Gaga at the house

I think it's name was Beau? Also explains that rolling red ball in the preview that looked familiar

Davidsonary
40 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

you're probably right since she doesn't have that 'Countess' look yet- maybe this is where the connection to season 1 begins and it actually grows up to be that ugly thing in the attic of murder house which explains the pregnant photos of Gaga at the house

I think it's name was Beau? Also explains that rolling red ball in the preview that looked familiar

I think the thing in room 33 is called Bartholomew and its different from Beau in Season 1.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Chris Evans
7 minutes ago, Davidsonary said:

I think the thing in room 33 is called Bartholomew and its different from Beau in Season 1.

i still think it's tied to season 1 but if it isnt beau then maybe it's that fourth child lange's character talked about but we never saw?

Davidsonary
5 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

i still think it's tied to season 1 but if it isnt beau then maybe it's that fourth child lange's character talked about but we never saw?

Could very well be that fourth child. Who do you think the Countess was pregnant with though? There are speculations saying that it could be Constance. Or it could be no one important and she was just there to get an abortion.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Chris Evans
10 minutes ago, Davidsonary said:

Could very well be that fourth child. Who do you think the Countess was pregnant with though? There are speculations saying that it could be Constance. Or it could be no one important and she was just there to get an abortion.

idk how i feel about her getting an abortion and that being the only connecion to the house- i like the Constance theory though it makes sense timeline wise. Constance could be the daughter of the countess and mr. march, they wouldn't need an explanation as to why him and tate look alike if they decided to bring him back for a scene

• Admin pinned and featured this topic
monketsharona
7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

What do you guys think is in room 33?

The same someone said before, I think it's the baby the Countess is holding in her arms on the promo pics they released :D

My guess is that he's a ghost now or she transformed him. Maybe it's her child ?

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and pinned this topic

Archived