Justin Bieber on Bette Midler: "I don't even know who that is"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not kween Winifred putting a spell on dat blonde fool. :popcorn:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Of course he knew who she is, he intentionally said her name wrong.

It's like some would say "Idk who dis lady caca is!!1" Come on now. 

FreePalestine

Why do actors and celebrities think they have a right to comment on everything? Like that tweet from her was so unnecessary  :madge: 

Not exclusive to celebrities. Just look at any random persons twitter. Everyone likes to put their own 2 cents in on some topic. It's just more obvious when celebrities to it to each other.

“This Britt Meddler,” says Justin, unintentionally mangling the stage-and-screen legend’s name. “I don’t even know who that is, honestly. I wanted to immediately say ‘Who is this lady?’, but then I’m just fueling this negativity. I do feel the photo was an invasion of my privacy. I felt super violated. My dad made light of it, but I don’t think that’s sick and twisted. It was funny. Dads are going to be dads.”

:air: 

Source

Katsuki Bakugo

Who in this world doesn't know who Bette Midler is? I smell lies... No Justin the d--gs altering your brain don't know who she is you mean?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

If you want to succeed in the pop industry and become a legend you need to know those who came before you. So no, there's no excuse for him not knowing who Bette Midler is. A legend.

RAMROD

I don't know who that woman is either,

neither does may other monsters when she made fun of Gaga back then :fan:

giphy.gif

:green:

Point being, his reaction perhaps common with people that

would rather have them mind their own business, or in a feud.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LoveandMagic

God, I love Bette Midler. She's such a legend! A great performer, an award winning actress, singer, and funny ass comedian. She has also been a vocal supporter of the LGBT community since the 70's, I think. 

Maybe she shouldn't have said anything about Justin and the comments made by his father, but if I had to pick between Justin or Bette, I'm Team Bette all the way. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived