💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber on Bette Midler: "I don't even know who that is"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

If I asked most of my straight friends who Bette Midler was (I'm a similar age to Justin) they probably wouldn't know her by name either. If you mentioned Hocus Pocus maybe, but otherwise no.

You can't really blame people for not knowing everyone. I've seen people on this site who've never heard a Beatles song and got dragged for it. If you didn't grow up around it then it's not really your fault.

You guys just do the most with people you don't like. Especially with someone easy to hate like Bieber. Grow up tbh :lmao:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

Any Madonna fan should be agreeing with him since she hates madonna :emma: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

DiscoHeaven23

If I asked most of my straight friends who Bette Midler was (I'm a similar age to Justin) they probably wouldn't know her by name either. If you mentioned Hocus Pocus maybe, but otherwise no.

You can't really blame people for not knowing everyone. I've seen people on this site who've never heard a Beatles song and got dragged for it. If you didn't grow up around it then it's not really your fault.

You guys just do the most with people you don't like. Especially with someone easy to hate like Bieber. Grow up tbh :lmao:

the point is, he's intentionally being inflammatory 

How do you know that? He even said he didn't want his initial response to be "who's that" to sound negative... It's entirely likely he doesn't know who she is. She's not big outside of gay circles for straight males my age. You're just assuming the worst of him.

PartySick

I don't know who she is either tbh :emma: 

I've heard of her name and character in Hocus Pocus but...

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Aura Veil

This wave of new money is so egocentric, but he's so oblivious to the world outside of the one his team has built for him. So I'm not surprised by his dumb responses anymore.

MonsterOfSpain

I'm #TeamBieber this time (thought I would never say this :emma:) because I don't know who she is or what she does either.

He didn't say anything bad, what would your answer have been if you didn't know her? :shrug: 

"This Britt Meddler, I don’t even know who that is, honestly. I wanted to immediately say ‘Who is this lady?’, but then I’m just fueling this negativity. I do feel the photo was an invasion of my privacy

JanPianoMusic

It is going to take a lot for me to be on Bieber's side in any type of situation.

He's an overrated wanker. I'm actually glad he opened his mouth and didn't simply dismiss the question, because it shows what an ignorant idiot he is. 

You will never please everyone.

artRaver

And? If he doesn't know her that's not his fault just like I'm pretty sure majority of you didn't know a lot of people existed until Gaga started working with or mentioning them. :dead:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Let's not be unreasonable and pretend that everyone has to know who she is. I only learned who she was this year too. It's not like she is a star of this generation, she is a thing of the past.

Let's not be unreasonable and pretend that everyone has to know who she is. I only learned who she was this year too. It's not like she is a star of this generation, she is a thing of the past.

I only heard of her when she tried to drag Gaga over the mermaid thing in 2011. I guess I'm dumb and ignorant according to these morons too.

Soooo Bette tweeted this a while back re the """""""leaked"""""" nude pics (where are the lies tbh)

Jump back to now, Justin tried to come for her with this weak ass shade in his Billboard interview

This Britt Meddler,” says Justin, unintentionally mangling the stage-and-screen legend’s name. “I don’t even know who that is, honestly. I wanted to immediately say ‘Who is this lady?’, but then I’m just fueling this negativity. I do feel the photo was an invasion of my privacy. I felt super violated. My dad made light of it, but I don’t think that’s sick and twisted. It was funny. Dads are going to be dads.” http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/cover-story/6753004/justin-bieber-fame-faith-selena-gomez

And Bette @ him today

:dies:

That's how you do it kids :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived