opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I don't think so. But, you never know. Maybe she could plan a complete transition from Gaga to Stef.

CakeLikeLG

I dont think it would be a good move, especially after ARTPOP era. People would say she gave up.:madge:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

SissyFromSpace

im sick of seeing this thread bumped. :roll:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Whispering

I'm still bummed Gaga turned "Lady Gaga" into a persona made to deal with depression because, as I believe @Didymus pointed out in another thread, it somewhat negates the brilliance behind many of Gaga's creative endeavors during those eras.

The way she used "Lady Gaga" to essentially manipulate the Pop World and was so researched in how she managed herself was truly amazing. Everything she said and did in the public eye was strategic. She even said back then that she'd be okay with being known as "the greatest con artist of fame." She had people eating out of the palm of her hand and now she's reducing that hard work and research to a security blanket. 

Parts of Gaga clearly were a security blanket for her, but many parts were also representations of how intelligent she is, how well she understands pop culture, and how much control she can have over her public perception. I wish she didn't only focus on the insecure aspects of all she's done as "Lady Gaga."

So much of the way we interpret and define the past has to do with where we are in the present. We look at the past through the lens of the present day. 

This is where Gaga is at currently and her present day thinking is framing the way she looks at her past. It will continue to change with the passage of time and as she is at different points in her life. 

We all do this, as it is hard to put yourself back to the place you were at and the way you were thinking several years ago. Your interpretations evolve as you evolve and become a different person throughout life. 

Space Cowboy

I don't think she will go back to being Stefani for LG5, however, an album titled "Stefani" is a strong possibility. You never know though!

Donatello

But then that would be making the Stefani identity vulnerable to the same corruption, and she would have no identities left afterward. However, I think she may be willing to take that risk, and we will see that name somewhere whether it's the album title, a song title, or more drastically, her new stage name.

Well, for me "Stefani" is the world's s-xiest name, so - selfishly - i'd love it if she called herself that again!

She won't change her name, you all overthink everything she does. She'll sneeze and you'll all start making threads saying she just dropped her next song title. #LG5FirstSingleSNEEZE

bionic
22 hours ago, VegasHoe said:

She won't change her name, you all overthink everything she does. She'll sneeze and you'll all start making threads saying she just dropped her next song title. #LG5FirstSingleSNEEZE

The truth is in her sneeze particles :derpga:

buy bionic

Archived