šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

gaga has made billion dollars, she doesn't care about chart no more

politicqxs

Featured Posts

politicqxs

She's just making indie records distributed through mainstream media outlet, as she wants to make.

So fifity years later, while katy perry will be the madonnaĀ of our generation,Ā 

gaga'llĀ be able to be the cyndi lauper of our generation, as she wants to be.

giving up sodomy and moving to šŸ‡¦šŸ‡Ŗ converting to ā˜Ŗ and marrying four girls

Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga.

/endthread tbhĀ :legend:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

yASSsss

" katy Perry will be the madonnaĀ of our generation,"

DeleteĀ 

ItĀ 

and then we'll talkĀ :madge:Ā 

Ā 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Angel Down

Enough with this sh*t. Gaga CAN be the exception to that Madonna VS Cyndi Lauper thing and BE SUCCESSFUL AND TALENTED at the same time. StopĀ :satanga:

Queen of releasing indie music through mainstream outlets

Queen of not caring about charts

Queen of being Cyndi Lauper of our generation

politicqxs

" katy Perry will be the madonnaĀ of our generation,"

DeleteĀ 

ItĀ 

and then we'll talkĀ :madge:Ā 

Ā 

there's a three-minute time limit now, I can'tĀ edit my ownĀ OP

giving up sodomy and moving to šŸ‡¦šŸ‡Ŗ converting to ā˜Ŗ and marrying four girls

Fiona Apple

Being successful has nothing to do with money imo. It's about power and impact..

Gaga is NOT the Cyndi of this generation and she isn't going to sell 100k or something with her next album (like Cyndi did with her 4th or 5th album)Ā :fail:

What is this mess?

There won't be another Madonna or Cyndi. They happened. Both had such Impact on the Music Industry that already happened. They changed it, that no artists that's blowing up right now can ever do again because It's been done.Ā 

Katy Perry is a different artist than Madonna, they both have different themes they talk about, they both have different audiences etc.Ā 

Gaga and Cyndi are also different. I really don't get why you compare them.

Gaga has made Albums with hits on them, ain't no Indie Records, and if she will do indie records Interscope won't make the contract longer gurll... they think about money

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Katy Perry isn't be the new Madonna. Madonna's continued success is mostly because of her abilities as a live performer. That isn't one of Katy's strengths.

Lady Gaga is releasing songs with pop structures through her record label, I would love for her to go more experimental but that's not what she is doing now :shrug:

Gaga shouldn't worry about the charts though and neither should her fans. All the fans that want her to have the biggest singles and the biggest albums and the biggest tours are just trying to live vicariously through her and project their own fantasies onto her.

It's something that is a huge pressure to live up to and go through and it's not what is going to make her happy. She is doing very well financially and she only recently talked about how feeling like she is just a money making machine makes her depressed.

She can live her life writing music, singing, performing and taking on other interesting projects like acting. That's incredible for her, she is one of the luckiest people around. As long as she can do all that, she will be completely ok and as fans of her we should be grateful that we are able to listen to her music, watch her music videos, see her performances and all the rest.

There is no need to try and control her life and career, just relax and enjoy the ride.

So fifity years later, while katy perry will be the madonnaĀ of our generation,Ā 

gaga'llĀ be able to be the cyndi lauper of our generation, as she wants to be.

Honestly, you don't have to allow people to force this into your head. Don't give a **** what others' opinions are on things. At the end of the day, you own your own mind. Think for yourself.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

RAMROD

200w.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Queen of releasing indie music through mainstream outlets

Queen of not caring about charts

Queen of being Cyndi Lauper of our generation

goose-laughing.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived