💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Hotel Halloween - I have the best friends in the world

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Me and my friends decided to dress up as the AHS Hotel cast last night en we had a killer time.

We all died when AHS, Denis O'Hare and Sarah Paulson tweeted us, unexpected bonus to the best night ever. I love my friends. Thanks to Gaga for bringing us together.

Hope your Halloween was equally awesome, I'm still on :nick:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ChicaSkas

You guys are awesome. Great job hosting your own HotelHalloween party! :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Schwerk

Man i just realised how much i need outgoing friends :(

Don't worry they'll find you. We all met through Gaga years ago and it wasn't that 'obvious' for it to work because they are much younger than I am. At school and college you get so used to being friends with people that are your own age or that are like you but growing up I found out that my best friends are so different from me and age is totally irrelevant.

Pharamon

Don't worry they'll find you. We all met through Gaga years ago and it wasn't that 'obvious' for it to work because they are much younger than I am. At school and college you get so used to being friends with people that are your own age or that are like you but growing up I found out that my best friends are so different from me and age is totally irrelevant.

yeah but i lost MANY friends just because i came out to them as gay...because it was so uncomfortable for me to hang out and not be myself...

Schwerk

yeah but i lost MANY friends just because i came out to them as gay...because it was so uncomfortable for me to hang out and not be myself...

That's so sad. Great that you are true to yourself, if you do, people will gravitate towards you and before you know it, you're friends. It's all about not being afraid to share your true self.

Schwerk

Sally outfit and hair were spot on

Tthanks, that's me :hunty:

elijahfan

Did the same with my friends, but we didn't get much internet attention... even here, my thread is kinda flopping. Oh well :proud: Good job, you guys

Schwerk

you were also included in gagas fb page just in case u didnt know

Thank you, yeah we saw it and couldn't believe it! 

Did the same with my friends, but we didn't get much internet attention... even here, my thread is kinda flopping. Oh well :proud: Good job, you guys

I saw your thread and thought you looked amazing so you deserve tons of attention. I can't explain why we got tweeted by AHS. All of us are not very active on twitter and have very little followers. My friend just @ American Horror story and I guess they just happened to be online were impressed and got the ball rolling. We never expected it and it was an amazing suprice.

Things really do happen when you truly don't expect it. 

Archived