funny

The heterosexual chanteuse does it again

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still dont understand the ex-lesbian jokes :sweat: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Paper Gangsta

i still dont understand the ex-lesbian jokes :sweat: 

She claimed to be bis-xual during Alive era and later denied. I think

She claimed to be bis-xual during Alive era and later denied. I think

googled it. 

an interview

"Yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it," she said.

But now, the former Voice UK judge has decided to shrug off the s-xuality label, "stop talking about it completely" and find herself "a husband".

"For me, it was a phase," she told The Mirror. "But I'm not saying bis-xuality is a phase for everybody.

"I feel that if I continue my career not speaking on it, I almost feel more of a liar than if I didn't. I just want to be honest, and it's really not a big deal. Who cares?”

On coming out as bis-xual previously, she said: "I did talk about it, and I was open about it, and I do support being lesbian/gay/bis-xual/transgender - love who you want. 

:shrug: oh well

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

FrankGutz

yas b---h!! love ha Alive era

tumblr_mv2jh7QDzX1see4i4o7_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

idk, but i still think she's gay, maybe ha label told her to keep that as a secret, idk, but she does seem gay tbh, my gaydar is always on point

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

idk, but i still think she's gay, maybe ha label told her to keep that as a secret, idk, but she does seem gay tbh, my gaydar is always on point

I really couldn't agree more.

You can tell by the evolution of the sound of her music and by the role she took as a judge on The Voice that Jessie J is motivated primarily by having mainstream sucess, and I think people around her are telling her that being openly gay would throw a wrench into that sucess.

I think it's pretty clear to anyone with functioning gaydars that Jessie J is in the closet, which is why I find it pretty repugnant that people on GGD constantly mock her s-xuality.

Enough with trolling Jessie J about her s-xuality, most people here were confused about their s-xuality at one point, have a little empathy.

GloZell Green

Her instagram is isthatjessiej (?), so it's probably a common question

Tbh still didn't know who she was until I remembered her one "famous" song 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Mobster

Tbh still didn't know who she was until I remembered her one "famous" song 

Which one? I actually used to listen to her, because my mom liked her music... Her first album was pretty ok, but her last two are atrocious and I couldn't stand Bang Bang from the first time I listened to it :eww:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GloZell Green

Which one? I actually used to listen to her, because my mom liked her music... Her first album was pretty ok, but her last two are atrocious and I couldn't stand Bang Bang from the first time I listened to it :eww:

Price Tag, and then Domino, I hate both songs either way :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived