Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

How Kesha can save her career !

Versace

Featured Posts

- Ah yes I forgot about the remix album ! Do you think Cannibal works as an album on its own, or just as an EP ? Also, does Deconstructed count ? If so, only one album left to go ...

- Yeah that's what I was thinking too, but if the point is to get out of the contract, then that's what it takes I guess ... Of course it's inhuman and hazardous, that's why she prefers to persist with the trial

- I assumed she'd be broke by now sadly, that's why I think this trial won't last as long as she wishes ...

I realize that I sound music and career-obsessed when I read what I just wrote, but I'm really not, I swear :pumpga: I'm just thinking about the best way for her to get out of this situation while preserving her life, her money and her career, and that's not what this trial will give her, unless there's a miracle.

The Deconstructed EP doesn't count as an Album, because it's an EP and it was released to support 'Warrior' as an Album, in some countries, the Deconstructed EP sales are being added to the Warrior Album sales. 

It really is the only way to get out of the contract, but like I said, she would need to pay all the lawyers and everything, and then she's broke. 

I could also see, Dr.Luke then letting her be on the Label and saying he's too busy for recording, so she's on the contract longer or he will just throw the album out with no support, so she'll get called a flop, Labels don't want to work with her etc. 

Well, she basically is broke, she lives in her mom's house now since she sold hers.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

"i'm sure many movie makers would love Kesha to be in an upcoming movie"

That's the part I'm not sure about tbh

Tbh Kesha should just play it dumb and agree to work with Luke

when they come together to record , Luke will probably not want to work with her he probably hates her and then will drop her 

i know this sounds silly but is that not likely to happen :toofunny:

I am sure that Kesha would rather have no career than to work with the man who raped her.

LoveandMagic

I have a headache and find the whole thing confusing, so you will have to forgive me if what I'm about to ask is dumb, but what if she released a few albums of previously recorded/unreleased material and remixes to count toward her remaining contracted releases? 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

inuborg

Ironically Azealia is working with Luke as of now lol 

Making them hits for Fantasea 2 :legend: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

jorgeropero

I have a headache and find the whole thing confusing, so you will have to forgive me if what I'm about to ask is dumb, but what if she released a few albums of previously recorded/unreleased material and remixes to count toward her remaining contracted releases? 

I don't think Sony/Luke will allow it.

there's literally nothing that she can do, the world forgot about her, only a few are here for her these days, and Dr Luke and his big influences won't work let her have success again

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

malazam

there's literally nothing that she can do, the world forgot about her, only a few are here for her these days, and Dr Luke and his big influences won't work let her have success again

Emmm you're pretty wrong tbh, Die Young went to #2 on the Hot 100 and it didn't get bigger cause the radios took off the song after the school massacre and Timber topped the chart, each one selling more than 3 million copies in the US.

The world didn't forget her :flutter:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Evan Peters

if the world forgot about her then why is everyone discussing how she needs to get away from nasty ass Dr. Luke? Exactly lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

PaperIz

Just good music in my opinion and something interesting in her image. She's so talented. Hope she can make it big again.

malazam

We want her back but no more songs like 'Die Young' please after the Boate Kiss (Brazil nightclub) incident where 242 people burn to death listening to this song :ohno:

another shot before we kiss the other side

if the world forgot about her then why is everyone discussing how she needs to get away from nasty ass Dr. Luke? Exactly lmao

people in ATRL/Gagadaily =/= everyone

people out there in real life don't even know about her case with Dr Luke nor care about it, let's be real

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived