Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

AHS: Hotel Summary

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

tumblr_nivhv27cjQ1tvkgeto1_500.gif

thread

Some of us don't take ourselves seriously and make threads for fun/ to share a joke and not hits :sweat: (unlike you)

:popcorn:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

sipthistea

Literally. Now everyone has the virus. Maybe the police officer will get it too, the same as the daughter. And they will finally live happy together killing people to calm their thirst :eww:

ARTPOPdidntflop

Literally. Now everyone has the virus. Maybe the police officer will get it too, the same as the daughter. And they will finally live happy together killing people to calm their thirst :eww:

Elizabeth / The Countess

Iris
Sally
James Patrick March
Det. John Lowe
Donovan
Dr. Alex Lowe
Liz Taylor
Will Drake
Ramona Royale

Holden

Tristan

A lot of people have it so far 

Tommy Monster

Elizabeth / The Countess

Iris
Sally
James Patrick March
Det. John Lowe
Donovan
Dr. Alex Lowe
Liz Taylor
Will Drake
Ramona Royale

Holden

Tristan

A lot of people have it so far 

My theory is that Sally had it before she died, because if she really is the son of Ms Evers, then she wouldn´t look 30 in 1990s, unless she was infected... and I think that Gaga gor it from her actually :creepflop:

ARTPOPdidntflop

My theory is that Sally had it before she died, because if she really is the son of Ms Evers, then she wouldn´t look 30 in 1990s, unless she was infected... and I think that Gaga gor it from her actually :creepflop:

Wait why are you saying sally is the son of ms evers

Tommy Monster

Wait why are you saying sally is the son of ms evers

sarah paulson's two truths and one lie, she is a man, her mother is ms evers and hotel is not real, only one of those three is false... and mostly people guess that it's the one about the hotel, to which I also incline lately, even though I'd like some psychadelic twist at the end :trollga:

ARTPOPdidntflop

sarah paulson's two truths and one lie, she is a man, her mother is ms evers and hotel is not real, only one of those three is false... and mostly people guess that it's the one about the hotel, to which I also incline lately, even though I'd like some psychadelic twist at the end :trollga:

Ok so thats what I thought. Now that Ms evers son went 'missing' I think sally is ms evers son

I totally see Alex giving the virus to John and then John gives it to Scarlett :xtina2: Also, the Countess giving it to Will to gain his trust and marry him :xtina: And then the only character of the show that is neither a vampire nor a ghost will be Liz (maybe, cause we don't know her story yet)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOPdidntflop

I totally see Alex giving the virus to John and then John gives it to Scarlett :xtina2: Also, the Countess giving it to Will to gain his trust and marry him :xtina: And then the only character of the show that is neither a vampire nor a ghost will be Liz (maybe, cause we don't know her story yet)

But you have to have like romance to give the Virus :wtf: 

that would be incest :wtf: 

But you have to have like romance to give the Virus :wtf: 

that would be incest :wtf: 

No, Donovan gave the virus to Iris

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOPdidntflop

No, Donovan gave the virus to Iris

oh true. Just the countess then 

Archived