💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Redone said about LG5...

yASSsss

Featured Posts

PopBitch

I think critical opinion always fares (somewhat) on public opinion - she's in a much better place than she was during ARTPOP, but she's not the "it girl", of TFM era. When you're a bigger artist, everything seems better, and the critics seem to follow - look at 1989 or BEYONCÉ - both great albums no doubt, but if Taylor or Beyoncé had been less popular at the time, they probably wouldn't be so successful or so critically acclaimed.

Obviously we've not heard the material so we can't really comment yet on what it could be critically, but RedOne is usually a good indicator of Gaga's best work, so I'm quietly confident.

Bey's album before didn't do so well, 4.  She went from eight million to 4 making three million to Beyonce back up to five million, and almost a million more sales in the U.S. from the album before.  

Taylor is on a roll.  You're right, but the album was strong.

Gaga can do it.  People never expected Madonna to come back so huge.  Ray of Light in the '90s proved them wrong..  And the big comeback in the following decade off of the low-selling for Madonna (five million) and not great reviewed American Life to the juggernaut Confessions on a Dance Floor (12 million) proved them wrong.  She was 45.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

''The best album of the decade'' OMG please no, they said the same to hype Born This Way and ARTPOP (which according to a producer was going to be the ''album of the millennium'') and we saw what it turned out to be...

LoveandMagic

''The best album of the decade'' OMG please no, they said the same to hype Born This Way and ARTPOP (which according to a producer was going to be the ''album of the millennium'') and we saw what it turned out to be...

Well, Born This Way was pretty amazing...:reductive2:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

gagzus

I'm worried that we haven't seen them together in literally months.

They better still be working together!

that's because she's focusing on AHS still & lettuce not forget she worked with will.i.am in secret and we never even knew

gagzus

Her best album and literally no better album has been released since? Ikr

You know she was making fun of the backlash she received when she said that "BTW will be the greatest album of this decade" right ?

R2UijeK.gif

exactly smh

i'd like to believe that she was kidding :rip: .

She was.

Was she really, though? :awkney:

Someone took it seriously and she replied with this

his account is private now.

FreePalestine

sipthistea

I think the reference of "Album of the decade" might be more a goal than a superiority expression. I mean, if you are really commited to something, you want to achieve the best. You want to give it all to make a succesful piece of work. So this is not something to worry about. Please, don't get mad just because they are working on something really important to them, and they have big expectations about it.

It may be the AOTD, maybe it won't,

or maybe it will be one of the best albums of the decade :rockstar:

I think the reference of "Album of the decade" might be more a goal than a superiority expression. I mean, if you are really commited to something, you want to achieve the best. You want to give it all to make a succesful piece of work. So this is not something to worry about. Please, don't get mad just because they are working on something really important to them, and they have big expectations about it.

It may be the AOTD, maybe it won't,

or maybe it will be one of the best albums of the decade :rockstar:

Very well said.

It makes a lot more sense.

FreePalestine

Archived