Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Redone said about LG5...

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

-“With Gaga, I’m fully committed until we’re done – we’re just going to work on writing songs – 20, 30, 40 songs – until we get hopefully the best album of the decade,”

-"The new material feels great. And that’s what it is like with me and her – when we both feel great, it’s incredible. A lot of it is to do with trust, no ego, just love for the music. And when it’s fun and respectful, putting the egos aside, it’s magic"

i know this "Album of the ___" thing is more like a joke among this fan base but with Redone and Gaga working together again,do you think that LG5 could really be Album of the Decade this time.

What does your heart say? :giveup: 

(Someone shared this line on twitter and all of a sudden I'm so hyped for LG5 :madge: )

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I'm hyped, ngl.  I can't wait until she drops her new album!!!!  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

lxdygxga

I think critical opinion always fares (somewhat) on public opinion - she's in a much better place than she was during ARTPOP, but she's not the "it girl", of TFM era. When you're a bigger artist, everything seems better, and the critics seem to follow - look at 1989 or BEYONCÉ - both great albums no doubt, but if Taylor or Beyoncé had been less popular at the time, they probably wouldn't be so successful or so critically acclaimed.

Obviously we've not heard the material so we can't really comment yet on what it could be critically, but RedOne is usually a good indicator of Gaga's best work, so I'm quietly confident.

ARTPOP teas :dead:

I just hope she shuts up about song titles until the final tracklist is made, I am fed up with people asking her for Tea, Temple and Ratchet, I don't need this list to grow

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FATCAT

40 songs :saw: 

I wish they wouldn't say things like this, because it always makes the album feel pushed, like she hasn't been writing good material for two years :rip: 

Purr more, hiss less.

Mobster

-“With Gaga, I’m fully committed until we’re done – we’re just going to work on writing songs – 20, 30, 40 songs – until we get hopefully the best album of the decade,

Is this them not overhyping stuff?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I'm worried that we haven't seen them together in literally months.

They better still be working together!

yASSsss

I just hope she shuts about song titles until the final tracklist is made, I am fed up with people asking her for Tea, Temple and Ratchet, I don't need this list to grow

u forgot Onion Girl and Tinnitus :creepga:

yeah,i don't want any info about the album.no album/song title,no snippets,no album cover...she should just make a liitle announcement that her album is coming soon or in a few days....so that we can lose our shet :flutter:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

With internet singers don't even need to be near their producers anymore (which is kinda bad if you'd ask me :madge: )

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FATCAT

They don't have to be together in person to work on the album, one of my favorite albums Shrines by Purity Ring was conceived and planned over skype.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived