celeb

Justin Bieber walks out of Spanish radio interview

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I always loved his attitude though, actually. Sometimes you're just bored/fed up and you feel like whatever and I actually appreciate that a celebrity is human enough to just do it when millions of people are watching :lmao:

Love you Biebs :whitney:

Can't wait for you to become a cowboy daddy at 35 :whitney:

LaMaisonGaga

Before you guys hate on it, let me tell you how my spanish best friend told it to me. Those guys were rude as ****. Not only was the translator a ****ing mess, but they kept joking about Bieber in spanish and then laughed without him knowing what the **** was going on. He is ill here and I understand his behaviour. So please guys, hold back. Everything has a reason. I hated how he walked out of the concert a thread before but this time it's understandable.

lamaisongaga.com

Mobster

The fame life isn't for everyone, can't blame him ... If he really doesn't want it, his label should let him go

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PartySick

I always loved his attitude though, actually. Sometimes you're just bored/fed up and you feel like whatever and I actually appreciate that a celebrity is human enough to just do it when millions of people are watching :lmao:

Love you Biebs :whitney:

Can't wait for you to become a cowboy daddy at 35 :whitney:

Teas from your reply on the jail video :dies:

We'll get you big, black, muscular jailers and Bieber (pissed off mood) for Christmas :party:

🖤

Didymus

Before you guys hate on it, let me tell you how my spanish best friend told it to me. Those guys were rude as ****. Not only was the translator a ****ing mess, but they kept joking about Bieber in spanish and then laughed without him knowing what the **** was going on. He is ill here and I understand his behaviour. So please guys, hold back. Everything has a reason. I hated how he walked out of the concert a thread before but this time it's understandable.

Thanks for explaining. I didn't mind even if this wasn't the case, but it's still nice to know exactly why he did it.

I already got the impression that he was sort of not being taken seriously just from that short clip.

TheKillerQueen

I don't blame him... They were being quite rude. I would've done the same.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Haroon

Thanks a lot for this :yes: I went through a few comments and I read a few that said that they were telling him to be in a video for the YouTubers or something? Which doesn't really make sense because he's there to promote his album, he's not there to be used for the YouTubers to promote themselves :duck: 

I don't think this is as black and white as the walking out of concert situation at all, I mean there's a language barrier which can easily cause problems straight off the bat in translation :rip: 

The Child

It looks like getting out of shows is the new thing now. :green:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived