news

BTW Foundation signs deal with Mattel to promote youth empowerment

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Where the actual **** did I say anything about children getting everything they want, how did you even bring that up? You said and I QUOTE 'But I'm not buying them to my own', that basically means you don't want to buy them for your children because you hate Barbie's

You said I'm restraining them and "let them have it". But there is no one single parent who buys to their kids everything they like, (and kids like a lot of stuff) for whatever reason. Unless they want a spoiled brat.

I'm telling you that they don't miss anything and you don't need to worry about their toys.

If I think a certain toy is useless or even harmful in the long run, I won't buy it. That's it. 

It's really none of your business tbh. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

But there needs to be literally a valid reason inside of what you believe in.

And there is, so what's the problem? 

Your beliefs and values are not going to be everyone else's, and vice versa. The same thing holds true for parents. They come from different backgrounds and value systems, therefore they will pass different values onto their kids and the way they choose to do that will be completely their call. 

Born To Slay

And there is, so what's the problem? 

Your beliefs and values are not going to be everyone else's, and vice versa. The same thing holds true for parents. They come from different backgrounds and value systems, therefore they will pass different values onto their kids and the way they choose to do that will be completely their call. 

I personally wouldn't buy a Barbie doll for my kids either tbh

Aww, dolls.

When I used to play with them, which is when I was a lot younger, I always made sure that Ken had a threesome with Barbie and another hot soldier guy on a daily basis. :gaycat:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived