💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Denis O’Hare (Liz Taylor) on life on the set with Lady Gaga, and more.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

American-Horror-Story-Hotel-Denis-OHare-

I have to ask: what’s it like working with Lady Gaga?

O’HARE: You know, I gotta tell you, it’s pretty normal. She comes to the set with no trappings. She’s ready to do her work. She comes prepared, memorized, serious, having asked a lot of questions. She wants to do a good job. There’s no hullaballoo around her. She’s as down to earth as she can possibly be given the enormous celebrity surrounding her. And she navigates the set like any of us. She’s a worker among workers, which is the highest compliment that I can give to someone like that.

In AHS: Hotel, O’Hare has been awarded the plum role of Liz Taylor, a towering, turban-sporting, cocktail-dress wearing figure whose full purpose to the whacked-out narrative has yet to be revealed. For the moment, Liz is lurking quietly, nefariously in the background, often judging the actions unfolding around her with an exaggerated lift of her thickly-mascaraed eyelids. Though Elizabeth Taylor is her namesake, Liz is equal measure Agnes Moorehead. O’Hare is unwilling to reveal any of Liz’s secrets, and will only tease with, “She’s got some good stuff coming up with Lady Gaga in episodes 5 and 6.”

http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/10/scream-queen-an-interview-with-ahs-hotels-denis-ohare/

ChasingGhosts

I love that Gaga is so humble. Nobody likes a diva or an egocentric b---h. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived