💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Grimes

Staryu

FAVORITE GRIMES ALBUM?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Grimes album?

Featured Posts

Mobster
1 minute ago, Jessica said:

I still like it. :tongue: Just not as much as the other songs.

It's my favorite album of the year. :giveup: 

Kill V. Maim on point, though!

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HMLSwine said:

Kill V. Maim ión point, though!

I'm so glad that she's going to release a music video for it. :excited: 

Lucifer

I was a bit sceptic about Art Angels in the beginning. But now I'm obsessed. Can't. Trun. It. Off. :sick:

Mobster
1 minute ago, Jessica said:

I'm so glad that she's going to release a music video for it. :excited: 

Really?! I'm really not on the current of her plans, I just listen to her music... That's awesome :giveup:

Also Life in the Vivid Dream always leaves me wanting for more :ohno:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

17 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Really?! I'm really not on the current of her plans, I just listen to her music... That's awesome :giveup:

Also Life in the Vivid Dream always leaves me wanting for more :ohno:

Grimes also said that she has already filmed a video for California. She plans to release it later next year. party.gif

Grimes is such a badass girl she don't let any f*cker touch her art, yea she queen

How's Art Angels tho? I never been a fan of her music but i really love she stands up for her own work of art.

2 minutes ago, Dann said:

Grimes is such a badass girl she don't let any f*cker touch her art, yea she queen

How's Art Angels tho? I never been a fan of her music but i really love she stands up for her own work of art.

Yeah, I really like how she produces all of her music. :nick: 

It's very very good imo and I had huge expectations before its release since Visions is one of my favorite albums of all time. Art Angels is much more accessible, but the quality is still there!

Ok Art Angels is really an amazing electronic album shes amazing ! I'll know imma be addicted to this album

:air::air:

so far i am lovin' FWB, Scream is just amazing, omg now im on KV.M This album is perfect!! :sara::sara:

2 hours ago, Dann said:

Why this is not on Art Angels tho what a shame

It's a song that she worked on for Rihanna, but Rihanna didn't use it so Grimes ended up releasing it herself just for fun.

There was a lot of backlash when it was released because many fans thought that the song was too pop. I initially thought the same thing and hated it since, compared to her past work, it was a bit jarring tbh. I got over it though and now I love the song! music2.gif 

It could have been a bonus track imo.

She really needs to release a studio version of David next year.

A masterpiece... cry.gif #Justice4David

• 2 weeks later...
Hecturr
On 14.12.2015 at 3:20 AM, marcwaffles said:

Does anybody have a link to the CD version of Realiti (Demo)? Preferably in 320kbps :D

if anyone wants the cd version I got it, just pm me. I strongly suggest you go buy the album though. It's beautiful, also buy the vinyl. Some amazing artwork included. 

Fyi, the version i ripped from the cd is an aiff file, so you can play it on iTunes and VLC at least. Not sure about other players. 

File Info ( for the audiophiles )

kind AIFF audio file
Size 47,7 MB

Bit rate 1536 kbps

sample size 16 bit

sample rate 48,000 kHz

Archived