đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Hello sales predictions

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

It seems like everything Taylor has achieved this year is going to be overshadowed by Adele :laughga: 

not a bad thing either

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

She's going to break Britney's record, I think...but taking the album off spotify is going to look bad for her, I don't think she'll do that (unless someone on her label forces her to do it)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

migamiga

I thought about that too. I think They should wait and see the numbers for Hello on Spotify first. But either way I think it'd be a good move not to have it available on spotify. It honestly would drive more sales because I think it's something people would actually buy

venusian

It seems like everything Taylor has achieved this year is going to be overshadowed by Adele :laughga: 

good

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

GagaMyBlood95

I think she will break Britney's record.. And that is awesome, we need someone new who will beat the record and add some fire to the music industry because before this, it was so boring..

She's going to break Britney's record, I think...but taking the album off spotify is going to look bad for her, I don't think she'll do that (unless someone on her label forces her to do it)...

I doubt anyone will care. Taylor did it and I never see anyone crediting her large sales due to the removal (even though it should be).

TimisaMonster

Coming for that biggest first week album sales record :giveup:

Your faves aren't safe

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Bad Bromance

I think she will break Britney's record.. And that is awesome, we need someone new who will beat the record and add some fire to the music industry because before this, it was so boring..

I really hope she breaks Britney's record and NSYNC's record, for that matter!  It's so refreshing to see someone with so much talent as Adele to be the one to break all of those records.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Whispering

It won't look bad. They kept 21 from Spotify and no one ever talks about that. She did it last time, she could easily do it again. 

Other artists that have kept their albums from Spotify: Coldplay, Adele, Beyoncé, Taylor, The Black Keys, Garth Brooks, The Beatles, Prince 

Alcina Dimitrescu

I mean't the records that Taylor has broken e.g. most views in a day, highest sales of the year etc.

I wouldnt be surprised if Taylor kinda wants that (since the Let's bash Taylor module inside people is kinda restarting) :laughga:

Adelephant

While Sony’s projection for her bow is around 1.4 million, industry handicappers now believe Queen of Pop Adele could see a debut in the neighborhood of 2m for her new full-length, 25 (due 11/20 on XL/Columbia). The set has scored 250k+ in preorders across all vendors in its first five days and remains parked atop the iTunes album chart around the globe (85 countries made it #1 as soon as the preorder phase began on Friday). Can it hit 300k before the week is out?

Single “Hello,” also released last Friday, now looks certain to move 1m+ in its first week—which would give it the second-biggest first week in the modern era (behind Elton John’s “Candle in the Wind” in 1997, which sold 3.4m first week) and the biggest of the digital era. It flew to #1 at iTunes in 77 countries upon release.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298261

tumblr_n8k5ywM0TG1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Fiona Apple

It's sad that Gaga sold 258.000 with all that promo and months of preorders. And Adele sold more in 5 days of preorders :giveup:

Archived