💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Hello sales predictions

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

"Adele’s new single “Hello” is off to a blazing start, and could post the largest ever U.S. digital sales week for a song, according to industry sources.

The track, released through XL Recordings/Columbia Records on Oct. 23, could challenge the current one-week sales record holder: Flo Rida’s “Right Round.” It sold 636,000 downloads in is debut frame (week ending Feb. 15, 2009), according to Nielsen Music. (Adele’s largest sales week for a song was earned by “Rolling in the Deep,” which shifted 353,000 in the frame ending May 15, 2011.)

Sources suggest that “Hello” already sold roughly 450,000 in its first two days on sale. The debut week sales of "Hello" (ending Oct. 29) is scheduled to be announced on Monday, Nov. 2.

Such robust sales for “Hello” would make the song a serious contender for No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 to be revealed that same day. Adele has previously led the list three times, with “Rolling In the Deep,” “Someone Like You” and “Set Fire to the Rain.”

“Hello” is the lead single from Adele’s third studio album, 25, due out on Nov. 20."

http://billboard.com/entry/view/id/144914

No

words.

Queen

of

everything.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't it sell 400,000 in its first day? So 50,000 in its second doesn't sound enough to me

edit- if I'm wrong please correct me

FrankGutz

well, we all knew this was gonna happen, the power of Adele is that she is loved by every fan base & the GP, literally everybody loves ha, i'm glad that someone that can actually sing gets this praise & love, it doesn't feel bad

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Riot Poof

The record breaking has begun.

oprah-holding-hands-gif.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Fame Romance

Didn't it sell 400,000 in its first day? So 50,000 in its second doesn't sound enough to me

edit- if I'm wrong please correct me

I read somewhere that it sold aroud 200k-300k on its first day

FrankGutz

It begins.

R6HQvd1.gif

i've just realize those are wigs, at first i thought those were clothes :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Fame Romance

i've just realize those are wigs, at first i thought those were clothes :air:

Lol me too :toofunny:

monsterdreams

Strap yourselves in, she's gonna serve whiplash 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

FrankGutz

Lol me too :toofunny:

now that gif makes sense :air:

Archived