💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Russell Brand slams "vapid" lifestyle while married to Katy Perry

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

He breaks up, I mean, divorces through text and dares to complain? 

he's a douche, and he's not even good looking tbh. Katy definitely deserves better.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Whispering

Russell thought with his ****, but realized that Katy wasn't a good match, intellectually and spiritually. That's why people should have long engagements or live together for a while. That way, you get past the initial physical attraction.

All the d--gs probably had something to do with it, as well. He was trying to stay clean and being around d--gs wasn't a good idea for him in the long run. 

Russell was much older and had been famous for years. He couldn't stand it his wife was becoming a much bigger star. Naturally in Teenage Dream era she's gonna work 100% on her music career. Plenty of time to worry about emptiness of fame later

Fame was fine for Russell, it's only bad when your young wife is focusing on her career.

Russell thought with his ****, but realized that Katy wasn't a good match, intellectually and spiritually. That's why people should have long engagements or live together for a while. That way, you get past the initial physical attraction.

All the d--gs probably had something to do with it, as well. He was trying to stay clean and being around d--gs wasn't a good idea for him in the long run. 

Are you saying he was around d--gs because of Katy? :teehee:

FreePalestine

StrawberryBlond

Russell is a very intelligent man but he didn't think this one through. It was a bad idea getting married to anyone when he was still recovering from years of s-x addiction and all round hedonism. I also think, at 9 years older, he was just too old for Katy. If reports were to be believed, he wanted children sooner rather than later (understandable, he was in his late 30's) but Katy wanted to concentrate on her career, which was very believable. This is why I don't support age gaps of much more than 5 years because you inevitably end up on different pages. And well, with Katy, let's be honest, he just saw her looks and fun-loving personality and thought that alone was ideal marriage material, as evidenced by how quickly they got married after dating. I don't think he was in it for the right reasons. Couples who get married very early and don't live together first tend to run into these problems. But for what it's worth, Russell was at least a gentleman as far as splitting the money went - he took all his back and she took all hers, he didn't try to get half of everything she had, considering the marriage was so brief. And that was a very nice, thoughtful thing to do. Most celebrities wouldn't be that generous regardless of how long they'd been together.

He is very intelligent and well-read. He was clearly just thinking with his **** when he married her. :hunty:

And somehow that's okay? We live in such a chauvinistic world, it's disgusting. Imagine Katy marrying a hot guy and later saying "I was just thinking with my vagina, he's empty and vapid." I don't care how well-read or spiritual the guy is, he's an ass. Who breaks up via text message? Who continues to trash their ex-wife four years after the break-up? What's intelligent and spiritual about that? He knew she was a popstar, he knew she had a mega-career. No matter how you spin it around, he's just yet another man who couldn't cope with being the less powerful one in the relationship. She had the bigger career, the bigger bankaccount and the packed schedule. Of course I don't know if that's the real reason behind their break-up but he hinted enough that it was about her popstar status and Katy's documentary showed that the break-up happened while she was on the road with her tour. He's an absolute macho pig for doing this yet again.

Most men just can't cope with being the less dominant person, while women have taken on that role for centuries. It's disgusting how some of the reactions here excuse that behaviour. We live in 2015, you married a popstar and met at the MTV Awards, tell me again how you thought you'd have a stay-at-home kind of relationship? ***hole.

He is obsessed with Katy Perry and has not moved on. He is bitter about that one or by now, he would not even bring her up while doing his publicity stunts.

People say that he is intelligent, well read and respectable, but Katy Perry always appeared to be that person, during and after this split, as far as having to acknowledge it in the press and live and let live.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

And somehow that's okay? We live in such a chauvinistic world, it's disgusting. Imagine Katy marrying a hot guy and later saying "I was just thinking with my vagina, he's empty and vapid." I don't care how well-read or spiritual the guy is, he's an ass. Who breaks up via text message? Who continues to trash their ex-wife four years after the break-up? What's intelligent and spiritual about that? He knew she was a popstar, he knew she had a mega-career. No matter how you spin it around, he's just yet another man who couldn't cope with being the less powerful one in the relationship. She had the bigger career, the bigger bankaccount and the packed schedule. Of course I don't know if that's the real reason behind their break-up but he hinted enough that it was about her popstar status and Katy's documentary showed that the break-up happened while she was on the road with her tour. He's an absolute macho pig for doing this yet again.
Most men just can't cope with being the less dominant person, while women have taken on that role for centuries. It's disgusting how some of the reactions here excuse that behaviour. We live in 2015, you married a popstar and met at the MTV Awards, tell me again how you thought you'd have a stay-at-home kind of relationship? ***hole.

Ok first of all, you need to calm down. You sound like he broke up with you via text message.

Second, where did I say it makes it ok? So many men are like that, blinded by the beauty of a woman and later shocked how little they have in common.

He says lots of things about more important things in this world than his marriage with Katy, which btw also ends up in the news, but the reason you all think he constantly bashes her is because you are on pop forum. You follow what is said about other popstars. And this news is old and repeated again now for some reason, he made documentary, autobiography and sadly his marriage to her is part of his life. And I remember press talked about a video where he interviews Katy where she says "I control the pu$$y", sounds very manipulative.

He wanted to do some charity in Africa, she wanted to make more money. They realized they are too different and he ended it, it happens all the time.

So what if someone is a well known pop star? Gaga is rich and famous pop star, but she doesn't appear to be an airhead, she'll also probably be a dedicated wife too and she cares about more important things(like BTWF) than just being a cash cow, as she said. That's just one example.

Also how is this any different from Katy using their breakup as a sobing plot in her Part of Me movie? She gained sympathy (and money) from it while he appears to be the douchebag who couldn't handle her. She also spoke about him in interviews when she promoted that movie.

Also there was a talk that it was edited in a way to create more drama and that she wasn't even in the same city/country when he allegedly dumped her.

So what if she had more money? He wasn't exactly poor and he didn't try to take half of her wealth after divorce, so he obviously didn't care about that.

And as whispering said, he was a recovering d--g addict at the time. There are rumors that Katy is doing coke, idk if it's true, but what if she was his enabler?

There are lots of things behind the scenes we don't know about. 

So I don't see the point to get mad over news like this. 

FreePalestine

Archived