💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Russell Brand slams "vapid" lifestyle while married to Katy Perry

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

In a trailer for Brand’s new documentary, BRAND: A Second Coming, the actor has choice words while talking about his past marriage:

“Oh my f—king god. I’m living this life of the very thing I detest,” Brand is seen exclaiming before a video of Perry is shown. “Vapid, vacuous celebrity. Fame and power is bulls—t.” 

According to the Daily Mail, the actor, 40, also mocks Perry’s accent in the film and tells his friend Stephen Merchant that after traveling to Africa in 2010, he realized his relationship with the “Dark Horse” songstress was “not a resolution to anything spiritual” and that “at some point, to be happy, I’m going to have to walk away.” 

Brand and Perry, 31, wed in 2010, and the comedian filed for divorce 14 months later. According to Perry, Brand told her via a text message that he was divorcing.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/russell-brand-slams-ex-wife-katy-perrys-vapid-lifestyle-20152710#ixzz3psRzessH 

I'm sorry, was she different before you got married? Did you guys live a very deep life and as soon you got married, did she get shallow, famous and powerful? Ugh, I really dislike him

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AdAstra

I'm sorry but he just uses her name to get attention at this point. We get it. You divorced. It was like 3 years ago. Move on. :madge:

Evan Peters

how long until someone claims misogyny? 

I'm sorry, was she different before you got married? Did you guys live a very deep life and as soon you got married, did she get shallow, famous and powerful? Ugh, I really dislike him

i mean...there's a ton of people who put on a front until they get married. Abusers are a great example of that :rip: 

pretty sure they were just way too different to actually have a lasting relationship tho

emma roberts is an abuser

how long until someone claims misogyny? 

i mean...there's a ton of people who put on a front until they get married. Abusers are a great example of that :rip: 

pretty sure they were just way too different to actually have a lasting relationship tho

But he acts like he didn't know she was a global superstar and lived the pop girl lifestyle. Like...............

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Serendipity

Oh, so the documentary came out?

I'll be watching it then

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

djBuffoon

Russell may be a pain in the ass, but he is an absolutely brilliant man and philosopher. He's very curious and well-read on many topics, which I respect.

He is very intelligent and well-read. He was clearly just thinking with his **** when he married her. :hunty:

FreePalestine

Iwontell

..."Yada, yada, yada, I'm shallow and got married bc she's hot, then I got bored and wanted to **** other hot women"...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him. Actually, I think he's a pretty smart fellow and occasionally funny - I was even listening to his last appearance on Howard Stern not 3 days ago -, but don't try to blame her or her lifestyle for what happened...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

UmbriaWitch

Oh this is one of those random things you forgot actually happened, till someone reminds you.

Also, Katy does seem vapid and vacuous. Her music certainly is, but not her personality.

Tropico

Omg I'm sick of him. This isn't the first time he's unnecessarily spoken I'll of Katy. He is rude and obsessed. And the fact that he proposed to end their marriage over text makes me dislike him more. :wtf: 

Move on and let the light in Russell. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived