Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Ryan, Matt, and Kathy praise Gaga to the heavens. Again.

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

giskardsb

......... are you kidding or are you having some emotional issue? :saladga:

I don't even know how I should respond to this cause I cant take it seriously but ill try. No one is being negative we are 1/2 joking around since every other day someone on the cast is saying she's GREAT and she's AMAZING and she's THE BEST. Its over kill we know that already. Lets be real. She's the star if the show this year. It revolves around her. This is PR at its most basic. And quite frankly even if I didn't like her on the show get over it. Its not worth your post. People don't have to eat everything that she spits at us. I like the show. I like her in the show. We are 2 members having a little fun. Lighten up please.

:excuseu:

I think quite a number of us are tired of members being shady and then saying "its all just in fun."   Even if was innocent in this case it's over done and unnecessary.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read it. Your post made even less sense than the first one. We are online. There is no way anyone can tell who is joking and who is not. But apparently you're not joking, because you do actually feel that way.

Hopefully, we're done here.

Hopefully, you don't rush to judgment next time you try to read someone's post. And hopefully next time you don't tell people how they really feel because that's ignorant.  Annnd Hopefully you wont ever respond to something I post and waste my time because you took it wrong. Hopefully you realize even if I did hate AHH which I don't it doesn't matter and it Hopefully doesn't effect your life too much. Might I add hopefully you have a happy Halloween and hopefully you have a good night.

:miley:

freebit

......... are you kidding or are you having some emotional issue? :saladga:

I don't even know how I should respond to this cause I cant take it seriously but ill try. No one is being negative we are 1/2 joking around since every other day someone on the cast is saying she's GREAT and she's AMAZING and she's THE BEST. Its over kill we know that already. Lets be real. She's the star if the show this year. It revolves around her. This is PR at its most basic. And quite frankly even if I didn't like her on the show get over it. Its not worth your post. People don't have to eat everything that she spits at us. I like the show. I like her in the show. We are 2 members having a little fun. Lighten up please.

:excuseu:

Emotional issue? I cannot RME hard enough. I'm sorry I upset you, but I just find this cynical attitude so tired for reasons giskardsb & djBuffoon have articulated perfectly

RAMROD

Another day, another slay.

persons-0140_large.png?v=1369543747

I am so very happy Gaga get along well with everyone. And everyobe enjoy having Gaga around. Good elements there!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

Hopefully, you don't rush to judgment next time you try to read someone's post. And hopefully next time you don't tell people how they really feel because that's ignorant.  Annnd Hopefully you wont ever respond to something I post and waste my time because you took it wrong. Hopefully you realize even if I did hate AHH which I don't it doesn't matter and it Hopefully doesn't effect your life too much. Might I add hopefully you have a happy Halloween and hopefully you have a good night.

:miley:

Hopefully your overall attitude and online etiquette will improve, because... yikes. 

And don't worry, this interaction hasn't affected my life in the slightest. In fact, I enjoy knowing right off the bat which members I will continue reading, and which ones get blocked. 

Happy Halloween :kissga: 

Alcina Dimitrescu

Sometimes I wonder like...who are even are you people and what are you doing on this site? Not saying you have to love and be positive about everything she does, but when even non-stans (who kind of hate her otherwise) on ATRL are more positive & tactful about her acting - and thus praise of her acting, than some GDD members it is baffling to say the least. 

Am i supposed to apologize for thinking that she isnt good when she speaks or what? lol. As i have said before visually she is good as always and she is playing a type of character i enjoy but she doesnt deliver lines imo lol.

djBuffoon

Am i supposed to apologize for thinking that she isnt good when she speaks or what? lol. As i have said before visually she is good as always and she is playing a type of character i enjoy but she doesnt deliver lines imo lol.

By all means, you are free to dislike her performance.

But to imply that the cast and crew are only acclaiming her only for publicity is disrespectful, to Gaga and the people who are appreciating her performance.

Alcina Dimitrescu

By all means, you are free to dislike her performance.

But to imply that the cast and crew are only acclaiming her only for publicity is disrespectful, to Gaga and the people who are appreciating her performance.

disrespectful? not my fault you cant tolerate differing perspectives on the behavior of certain people and that you need validation.

the way i see it Gaga isnt doing a good job delivering her lines, but she is the focus of this season promotion, so giving good "professional" opinions about her reflects good on the shows, and i doubt any of those actors wants to bite the hand that feeds, so they arent gonna bad about her whether they feel it not. Spending 10 minutes elaborating what they like? they're actors, they say lies for a living, how am i supposed to believe them?

If you believe in their honesty, that's great. But dont go around calling different opinions "disrespectful" it comes off as insecure lol.

djBuffoon

disrespectful? not my fault you cant tolerate differing perspectives on the behavior of certain people and that you need validation.

the way i see it Gaga isnt doing a good job delivering her lines, but she is the focus of this season promotion, so giving good "professional" opinions about her reflects good on the shows, and i doubt any of those actors wants to bite the hand that feeds, so they arent gonna bad about her whether they feel it not. Spending 10 minutes elaborating what they like? they're actors, they say lies for a living, how am i supposed to believe them?

If you believe in their honesty, that's great. But dont go around calling different opinions "disrespectful" it comes off as insecure lol.

You're not getting it. And that's fine. :yes:Your opinion is not the problem. The way you're expressing it is messy. I've already explained it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.

Whispering

You can have your opinion, but you need to realize that it is just that...and since the majority of your comments on this forum are negative towards Gaga, this negative opinion of yours, thrown in the pile of hundreds of others coming from you, is nothing new.

People are calling you on the notion that you think your opinion is somehow accurate and that the professional actors, writers and directors that actually have worked with Gaga don't know what they are talking about. Now, that everyone has seen her acting and fans of the show and the majority of professional reviews have praised her acting, it is evident that these professionals were telling the truth all along. 

So, your little opinion is just that. Fans of the show, professional actors, writers, directors and producers, and professional reviewers disagree with you. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

You're not getting it. And that's fine. :yes:Your opinion is not the problem. The way you're expressing it is messy. I've already explained it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.

that's not what you said before but if you think its messy deal with it lol.

You can have your opinion, but you need to realize that it is just that...and since the majority of your comments on this forum are negative towards Gaga, this negative opinion of yours, thrown in the pile of hundreds of others coming from you, is nothing new.

People are calling you on the notion that you think your opinion is somehow accurate and that the professional actors, writers and directors that actually have worked with Gaga don't know what they are talking about. Now, that everyone has seen her acting and fans of the show and the majority of professional reviews have praised her acting, it is evident that these professionals were telling the truth all along. 

So, your little opinion is just that. Fans of the show, professional actors, writers, directors and producers, and professional reviewers disagree with you. 

The first parraph its irrelevant, unless the topic was "Is Whispering obsessed with quoting me?". I know i'm your favorite topic of discussion but avoid the OT thank you lol.

Regarding the second parraph and third parraphs, i have never claimed that my opinion is factual for anyone else but me. Like i told buffoon earlier, the fact that you feel the need to shut down my opinion just reeks of insecurity lol.

Dominic

I'm all for them praising Gaga,  she deserves it after all the negativity of the ARTPOP era,  however the real praise should be directed at Sarah and Evan,  they are Horror Story perfection this series  :sara:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Whispering

that's not what you said before but if you think its messy deal with it lol.

The first parraph its irrelevant, unless the topic was "Is Whispering obsessed with quoting me?". I know i'm your favorite topic of discussion but avoid the OT thank you lol.

Regarding the second parraph and third parraphs, i have never claimed that my opinion is factual for anyone else but me. Like i told buffoon earlier, the fact that you feel the need to shut down my opinion just reeks of insecurity lol.

It's relevant because it establishes a pattern, a pattern that others have mentioned many times, even in this very thread. It establishes a background for your "opinions" when you ask questions like the one I quoted. You don't have to apologize for your opinion, we simply knew what it was going to be before you shared it. 

You have your opinion. Others, including fans of the show, professionals and reviewers do not agree with you. These opinions are backing up what we were hearing from Ryan and other actors from the beginning. 

djBuffoon

I'm all for them praising Gaga,  she deserves it after all the negativity of the ARTPOP era,  however the real praise should be directed at Sarah and Evan,  they are Horror Story perfection this series  :sara:

If I'm not mistaken, they both got singled out during the conversation.

They are indeed excellent this season. Between Sally, March, Liz Taylor, and Countess, there's four Hotel characters right there are already distinguishable and (potentially) iconic.

Hopefully this excellent acting will carry on and hopefully improve for LG5 vids.:flutter: (the praise too :murderga:)

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived