💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Ryan, Matt, and Kathy praise Gaga to the heavens. Again.

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Matt "Donovan" Bomer and Kathy "Iris" Bates were the actors representing American Horror Story: Hotel, as part of Ryan Murphy's Entertainment Weekly panel (along with three of the cast members from Fox's Scream Queens).

The actors and Murphy cover an array of tangents, but (of course) the topic of Gaga completely sidetracks the panel for nearly 10 minutes.

Bomer, Bates, and Murphy enthusiastically discuss their time working with her, from her work ethic, to her performance as The Countess, to her hospitality during the cast party.

As Bomer points out, "She is approaching this character from a trained actor's point of view. Every take is a little different. ***She is so courageous and intelligent, which is a great combination for an actor."

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/26/ew-fest-ryan-murphy-panel-video  (the Gaga chapter begins at roughly 12:50).

(***  Incidentally, that last sentence is nearly verbatim what I said a month or two before the premiere :coffee:)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wasn't she on this panel? :crossed: 

Oh, because of the BTWF even't...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

:pray:Omg the never ending praise, she better pay them back with another dinner party or future concert tickets or something...

Alcina Dimitrescu

I mean there promoting a show... What are they suppose to say?

ikr, do people really expect them to say "oh she's great until she opens her mouth"?

Katharine Hepburn

I hope I hope her acting keeps getting better with each episode. ?

xoxo Joanne

ikr, do people really expect them to say "oh she's great until she opens her mouth"?

"She sucks but the show is great  :miley:"

lmao

djBuffoon

Not this again. :fail: There is a difference (a huge difference) between each person giving her a positive mention then allowing the moderator to move on... and going on and on about her for 10 minutes, giving specific details about why she is a great collaborator. 

Sorry that you don't enjoy her performance, doesn't mean that others feel the same. :later:

freebit

Sometimes I wonder like...who are even are you people and what are you doing on this site? Not saying you have to love and be positive about everything she does, but when even non-stans (who kind of hate her otherwise) on ATRL are more positive & tactful about her acting - and thus praise of her acting, than some GDD members it is baffling to say the least. 

Sometimes I wonder like...who are even are you people and what are you doing on this site? Not saying you have to love and be positive about everything she does, but when even non-stans (who kind of hate her otherwise) on ATRL are more positive & tactful about her acting, and thus praise of her acting, than some GDD members it is baffling to say the least. 

......... are you kidding or are you having some emotional issue? :saladga:

I don't even know how I should respond to this cause I cant take it seriously but ill try. No one is being negative we are 1/2 joking around since every other day someone on the cast is saying she's GREAT and she's AMAZING and she's THE BEST. Its over kill we know that already. Lets be real. She's the star if the show this year. It revolves around her. This is PR at its most basic. And quite frankly even if I didn't like her on the show get over it. Its not worth your post. People don't have to eat everything that she spits at us. I like the show. I like her in the show. We are 2 members having a little fun. Lighten up please.

:excuseu:

Not this again. :fail: There is a difference (a huge difference) between each person giving her a positive mention then allowing the moderator to move on... and going on and on about her for 10 minutes, giving specific details about why she is a great collaborator. 

Sorry that you don't enjoy her performance, doesn't mean that others feel the same. :later:

please read the post above and lighten up

djBuffoon

please read the post above and lighten up

I read it. Your post made even less sense than the first one. We are online. There is no way anyone can tell who is joking and who is not. But apparently you're not joking, because you do actually feel that way.

You are more than welcome to not appreciate her work on the show. That is your right But to imply that the creator and cast are only implementing her for publicity is absurd. And it's insulting to her, and to the people who enjoy her performance because, well, she's doing a damn good job.

Hopefully, we're done here.

Archived