Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

This is what one of the worlds first ever transgender woman looked like.

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Roberta Cowell, pictured on the cover of the British magazine Picture Post in the spring of 1954.

post_roberta_cowell_images_1444923849.jp

I invented post-its

Serendipity

Wow, never knew they were LGBT support back then too:proud:

You go girl

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

so much to say in this thread :murderga: none of it would be productive tho 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

aphrodisease

Lili Elbe transitioned in 1930 and 1931 though.

800px-Lili_Elbe_1926.jpg

Yes, the film "The Danish Girl" is about her ! Can't wait to see it :3

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

DiscoHeaven23

Chritine Jorgensoen was the most well known. She fought in WWII (as a man) and then went to Europe in 1951 to get surgery. She was an actress and singer and subject of media attention like in New York Daily News. She used fame to be a transgender advocate

z13884585qchris-jorgensen-juz-jako-chris

Lady Palutena

so much to say in this thread :murderga: none of it would be productive tho 

You did make my birthday thread... 

But don't make me scalp you 

Xjq8deT.gif

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

DiscoHeaven23

Prior to the 1800's Native American tribes had a third gender called "Two-Spirited". This referred to men who took on traditional feminine roles and females who took on masculine roles. Native American people seem to have always been ahead of the curve, they were the same way with gays. I'm a Native American so I'm happy to have learned this all.

Lady Palutena

Prior to the 1800's Native American tribes had a third gender called "Two-Spirited". This referred to men who took on tradition feminine roles and females who took on masculine roles. Native American people seem to have always been ahead of the curve, they were the same way with gays. I'm a Native American so I'm happy to have learned this all.

You're also Native?  :udidnt:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

You did make my birthday thread... 

But don't make me scalp you 

Xjq8deT.gif

oh you'd never scalp me :gayhat:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Prior to the 1800's Native American tribes had a third gender called "Two-Spirited". This referred to men who took on tradition feminine roles and females who took on masculine roles. Native American people seem to have always been ahead of the curve, they were the same way with gays. I'm a Native American so I'm happy to have learned this all.

heh part of what i wanted to say amongst other things :stalkga: 

Archived