💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

im very triggered from the past two episodes :3

vernonl98

Featured Posts

im not sure if im the only one, but after watching the past two episodes, with the amount of gore and violence and blood just flowing everywhere, i dont think ill be watching from episode 3 onwards. maybe its because its my first season of ahs, because i tried watching the first episode of murder house but couldnt get ten minutes in without pissing myself. i only started watching this episode because of the countess (who looks so good just saying) but i just wanna know if anyone is experiencing the same thing and whether someone can post like a list of triggers haha :koons:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the first episode was the worst of the three, for possible triggers that people have and in quality. Episode two and three were great though, it'd be a shame for you to stop now. If you want to see Gaga as The Countess however, there's a member here making Gaga only cuts of the show. I'll try and find the thread for you!

Here you go! - http://gagadaily.com/topic/165612-ahs-gaga-only-versions-for-critique-non-trauma-etc/

Kermit

:xtina2:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD

Well it is to be understood that the show will show explicit materials.

I am sorry you have to gone through thus though.

But do not be discouraged, our fellow member @FATCAT is making Gaga only scenes for each episodes so you and every other people alike can still keep up.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's known for being a horrifying show but it always has a good story, sorry you have to miss out

yeah i actually really love the plot and it was what made me going despite ****ting like a brick house every 5 minutes for the past 2 episodes but im having reservations (pun wheeeeeee) with the 3rd episode

I think the first episode was the worst of the three, for possible triggers that people have and in quality. Episode two and three were great though, it'd be a shame for you to stop now. If you want to see Gaga as The Countess however, there's a member here making Gaga only cuts of the show. I'll try and find the thread for you!

Here you go! - http://gagadaily.com/topic/165612-ahs-gaga-only-versions-for-critique-non-trauma-etc/

Well it is to be understood that the show will show explicit materials.

I am sorry you have to gone through thus though.

But do not be discouraged, our fellow member @FATCAT is making Gaga only scenes for each episodes so you and every other people alike can still keep up.

yeah i know of this thread and im looking forward to seeing gaga acting but i wanna watch how the plot unfolds as well while actually knowing when blood is gonna splatter on my computer screen haha :air: but thanks a lot anyway~

"newbie" nice try h8r :lmao:

i actually had this acc for a while but just stopped checking this website due to busy schedule please dont misunderstand :kissga:

I'm so glad no one is attacking OP, like last time. 

wait what happened omg 

Ambrosia

It's perfectly understandable. :hug:  Is there any way, if you like the plot, you can just listen to audio and then watch the Gaga scenes?  You aren't missing anything with the audio, and you can use your imagination to make up scenes to go along with the dialogue. Like listening to a book on tape or something. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

It's not for everybody. :yes: I know there are certain forms of horror that I too am uncomfortable with, so I can understand why someone might not like certain seasons/aspects of AHS. (The torturous ones are the kinds I don't like- Human Centipede, Hostel, Hills Have Eyes, etc.)

It's perfectly understandable. :hug:  Is there any way, if you like the plot, you can just listen to audio and then watch the Gaga scenes?  You aren't missing anything with the audio, and you can use your imagination to make up scenes to go along with the dialogue. Like listening to a book on tape or something. 

But the visuals are so amazing. :giveup: 

Ambrosia

But the visuals are so amazing. :giveup: 

They are.  But I thought his point was that he couldn't watch it?  :hunty:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

They are.  But I thought his point was that he couldn't watch it?  :hunty:

i wouldnt mind watching the episodes i just need warnings of when people jump out and slit throats and sh!t

Archived