Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi isn't happy about Poot

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

Jacob Marley

I tried to put myself in her shoes and found that I'd find it hilarious. Seriously every night id try to find the funniest meme of the day of me - seriously it would be like a nightcap. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hello Poot, its me... I was wondering... if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything?" 

TimisaMonster

Gaga laughed at :derpga: cuz she was Born This Way 

Demi is upset at Poot cuz she's....Confident? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She has such a bad attitude anyways. I couldn't imagine her being okay with it. Surprised she hasn't pulled out the body image issues card yet.

I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH POOT ISSUES FOR YEARS! 

He/They

ARTPOPdidntflop

"Hello Poot, its me... I was wondering... if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything?" 

"Hello, it's me Poot... I was wondering... if after all these years Demi you would like to meet, let me out of the basement?"

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Cameltoe Chariot

"Hello, it's me Poot... I was wondering... if after all these years Demi you would like to meet, let me out of the basement?"

girl

:awkney:

UrethraFranklin

She was probably perched waiting to hear the good news that Taylor was dethroned by Queen Adele's VEVO record.

GypsyPrince

She should be happy she's even making headlines with a meme. It's not like anybody who wants to be a meme can simply be one anyway.

Archived