Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga album has the most longevity?

Creyk

Which album aged the best?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which album aged the best?

Featured Posts

Which album aged the best? The one which has the most songs that you can put on today and still enjoy them as you did when you heard them for the first time? Or close to that? Do you find that most of Gaga's songs age well, and you can listen to them hundreds of times and still enjoy them a lot, or are you the opposite, do you get tired of some of her songs over time and hardly ever play them anymore? It's an interesting topic so let's discuss, which album do you enjoy just as much as you did the day it came out? And is there one you don't use anymore, or any particular songs that you used to love but just can't enjoy anymore?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

BTW gets better and better with time. I wasn't to keen on it when it first came out, but with each full listen I just love it more and more. It sounds the most timeless out of all her albums to me.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Didymus

The Fame, easily. It sounds like 2008, yet it still sounds fresh. All the other albums sound like they weren't fresh in the year they were released in (which is true for each one except The Fame Monster), so I doubt they'll sound fresh in the future :lolly:

BTW gets better and better with time. I wasn't to keen on it when it first came out, but with each full listen I just love it more and more. It sounds the most timeless out of all her albums to me.

There are some gems on the album that never get old, like HML and Electric Chapel.

I never use Americano, BJAF and Bad Kids anymore though. They aren't that great...

Brooke Candy

The masterpiece that is Born This Way. Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary and Government Hooker still SLAY the sh*t out of me untill this day.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

mariomania1234

BTW sounds pretty timeless to me, closely followed by TFM.

The Fame sounds pretty of it's time but is still an exceptional pop album.

TFM the 80s vibe of BTW makes the album feel old

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Cheek To Cheek will age best, because it's already prior songs.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived